Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Metallica in Croatia
Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: May 16, 2010 11:32

I just read a interview with Metallica bass player before the concert in Croatia today and this is what he sad about Mick Jagger:

Q: Before Metallica only Rolling Stones and John Pope II performed on this place (Hippodrome).

A: This means that you should organize the festival with Stones, Metallica and the Pope! You would breake all attendance record ... I'm joking, of course - clearly it is a huge honor to be in such company. I never had the chance to see the Pope live, but I met Mick Jagger. Shook hands with us, but with some expression of disgust on his face, as if we stank, ha-ha!

Re: Metallica in Croatia
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 16, 2010 14:51

Metallica should retire! DL a SB tape any recent show from a p2p site and you'll notice the drummer now cannot hide the fact that the always sucked and the singer has no voice left...

I ued to like them but now they're just embarassing bunch of clowns...

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: May 16, 2010 16:09

The last time I saw them in 2008 they were quite superb.I wanted to go to tonight's concert in Zagreb but unfortunately I can't due to some previous commitments.Lars is somewhat more sloppy these days but he seems to be the only weak spot in the band.There is only a certain amount of coke that you can do in one lifetime

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-16 16:10 by stones_serb.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 16, 2010 18:18

Hetfield said that it´s "not good and not bad" that their music was used
to torture prisoners in Guantanamo. Raging against every kind of oppression
and war in their songs and saying that kind of things - what an @#$%&.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 16, 2010 19:11

Hetfield comes a LONG way when it comes to political belief : he was (still is?) a firm defender of death penalty eye rolling smiley

The funny" thing about this is if DP had been enforced in Arkansas, "Het" would have never been able to support the West Memphis Three...
[en.wikipedia.org]

Oh well he was an alocoholic since... when exactly? 1983? (sober now though)

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: May 16, 2010 21:23

dcba
Metallica should retire! DL a SB tape any recent show from a p2p site and you'll notice the drummer now cannot hide the fact that the always sucked and the singer has no voice left...

Oh come now, even you must know that this clearly isn't true, why would they wanna retire when the last album was released to worldwide acclaim, reached the Number one spot all over the shop and the last tour was equally successful.

Na mate

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 16, 2010 21:24

Metallica rocks. Damn good band.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: May 17, 2010 19:48

dcba

DL a SB tape of any recent The Rolling Stones show and you'll notice the guitar player cannot hide the fact he forgot most of his licks and the singer is chanting songs instead of singing them. Relax! It's only rock and rolldrinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2060
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home