Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keef on Cover of this months Classic Rock Magazine
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: April 23, 2010 18:21

Just got the new edition of Classic Rock delivered through my door today, Lots of Stones goodness in it this month including brand new interviews promoting the new Exile release. also Included is a two page review of the album. 10 stars - praise indeedsmileys with beer

Also, as a subsriber, I get additional pages which are not released in the shop bought version, this includes an extra page of interviews with the Stones. Most interesting part of this is the comments made on a possible unpcoming tour.

Seeing as this part won't be in the mainstream edition I've included snippets from the nterview below, Enjoy:cool smiley

The Collectibe Itch:

Keith: "The Stones have been off the road for two years now and we're feeling a little bit itchy and starting to think 'where's the gig?' We usually get the itch around about the same time. I don't think there are any definite plans, but are you itching?. Do you want me to scratch your back pal?"

Charlie: "It's all about whether Mick and Keith want to go to work, or more accurately, If Mick wants to go to work. There's a serious amount of work that goes into being on the road for two years and Mick bears the brunt of it, because of the type of person he is - that he won't leave anything to chance - and because the integrity he has with the whole thing. It's a hell of a lot of work on him and if he said 'I don't want to do it again', I wouldn't blame him one iota. I don't mind him saying we're going to do another year or two years. But if he said 'I don't want to', I'd perfectly understand. Mind You, I'd have said that 10 years ago... I thought the Rolling Stones we're only going to last two weeks anyway."

Keith: "I've been starting to feel it over the last few months and - with the metabolism of the Stones - If I'm feeling it I know mick is too...but I'm certainly not going to be the first one to broach the subject."

Re: Keef on Cover of this months Classic Rock Magazine
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 23, 2010 19:58

Positive vibes from both - broach the subject, Keef!

Great name for new album - Broach The Subject

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home