Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Still showing Ladies and Gentlemen?
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: April 20, 2010 16:46

Is Ladies and Gentlemen... still going to be at the movies? I have not heard anything about that lately. Its next month, so it seems like there should be some more info.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: Still showing Ladies and Gentlemen?
Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: April 20, 2010 17:06

Yes, and how about BBC? Here in South Africa we have 3 or 4 BBC channels, Knowledge, Entertainment, News and Kids or something like that. Will it play on Entertainment?

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: slew ()
Date: April 20, 2010 17:07

Is this ever coming out on DVD?

Date: April 20, 2010 19:11

I'm talking about it being at the movie theather. I thought it was going to be on the big screen, even if possibly for one night only. I am wrong on this?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: April 20, 2010 23:20

mickjagger1009
Is Ladies and Gentlemen... still going to be at the movies? I have not heard anything about that lately. Its next month, so it seems like there should be some more info.

Ladies and Gents is not out on DVD and Blu-Ray until November. But yes, I did read somewhere that it would be getting a theatrical release at some point.

Date: April 21, 2010 06:33

I was thinking it was part of all of this Exile stuff going on in May. Maybe the reason I have not heard much about a date and locations for the big screen is because that won't happen until the end of the year.

Posted by: AngieBlue ()
Date: April 21, 2010 07:38

The original article said Ladies and Gents would be in the theaters in June. Which makes sense. Keep the publicity rolling for a couple of months after the Exile re-release will boost sales.

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: April 21, 2010 15:42

They still have to convert it into 3D.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home