Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

She Saw Me Coming and Oh No Not You Again
Posted by: shawnriffhard ()
Date: March 16, 2010 04:23

Not much to offer as far as insight, just wanted to say I absolutely dig the hell out of both of these and I don't care how totally derivitave they are.They arrived right on time time to make an old man fell young and and coolishley angry again. Thanks for your time. Peace.

Re: She Saw Me Coming and Oh No Not You Again
Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: March 16, 2010 06:06

I like these two tracks a lot too. Good call!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: March 16, 2010 14:34

For a bit She Saw Me Coming was my favorite track on ABB...

Check that - I'm mixing this up with Let Me Down Slow.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-03-19 15:25 by VoodooLounge13.

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: March 16, 2010 15:43

I love this album! 2 great songs!

Go Dawgs!

Posted by: TimeIs ()
Date: March 18, 2010 06:38

Also my favorites on this album, which, perversely or not, is far and away my Stones' favorite since Undercover, tied with Bridges. Maybe since Tattoo You, though both don't approach it. (Voodoo is solid enough but not brilliant, DW has great ambition but is half-realized, SW is the only mediocre Stones album out there in my opinion - OK, maybe 12X5 too -, though even Wheels has its moments!)

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: March 18, 2010 13:07

Oh no not you again is much easy-listen than rough justice, and maybe it should had been the right very first single and hit from ABB

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: March 18, 2010 15:26

"She Saw Me Coming" is one of the very few tracks from ABB that still receives regular plays with this listener. It may not yet have become a modern day classic, but it's getting there. It should have been a single.

"Oh No Not You Again" was never really my cup of tea to begin with.

The other ABB tracks that still receive regular plays are "Let Me Down Slow" for Ronnie's great guitar, "Driving Too Fast" for the driving beat and strong lyrics - and "Infamy" for Mick's harmonica on a Keith track.

"Rough Justice" also has got great lyrics but it's got digital hiss everywhere. The mastering engineer ruined this one. The clipping ruins the lead vocal, not just the drums. It sounds like a badly transferred mp3 file, but I'm sure it is not.

Both "Under the Radar" and "We Don't Wanna Go Home" are amongst the tracks to still receive frequent plays out of these sessions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2021
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home