Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones sail in Italy this summer
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 20, 2010 06:47

Not an announcement about the boys but rather sailing trips in Italy for Stones fans. I thought it might be a way to fill the void of no tour this year. I either do this or go to Africa.

[www.veladream.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-20 08:55 by little queenie.

Re: Stones sail in Italy this summer
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 20, 2010 06:49

Oh wow - that looks FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: February 20, 2010 08:59

yikes...Africa is becoming more of an option...but yes, it looks great. i've been as far south as capri and sorrento but never around the corner and down the almafi coast.

i've never spent more than a few hours on a (smaller) boat - not to mention a week!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 20, 2010 10:45

Capri and sorrento are fantastic

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 20, 2010 10:55

Harm

Love Italy, but Sorrento has been taken over by the Brits.....you can find Fish&Chips easier than a cappuccino. Not a comment against Brits, just what it is.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: February 20, 2010 11:56

MKjan
Harm

Love Italy, but Sorrento has been taken over by the Brits.....you can find Fish&Chips easier than a cappuccino. Not a comment against Brits, just what it is.

Oh MKjan please say it ain't so I really want to go to Sorrento and I'm now worried that be full of Chavvy people in Union Jack shorts. Why can't they just stay at home or go to Torremelinos instead....I'm a Brit by the way and like going to places where there aren't Brits....difficult. Although a couple of years ago I went to Nettuno near Anzio in Italy and stayed in a friends apartment.......No Brits whatsoever.

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 20, 2010 20:48

NickB
MKjan
Harm

Oh MKjan please say it ain't so I really want to go to Sorrento and I'm now worried that be full of Chavvy people in Union Jack shorts. Why can't they just stay at home or go to Torremelinos instead....I'm a Brit by the way and like going to places where there aren't Brits....difficult. Although a couple of years ago I went to Nettuno near Anzio in Italy and stayed in a friends apartment.......No Brits whatsoever.

I wish I could say otherwise NickB, but there is a very strong British presence in Sorrento. I think it reminds them of home, the cliffs and all but with warmer sunnier weather, so they planted themselves there. You can make it a stop if you're in that region, and move on to other places....Sicily, Naples, Almafi,Positano.
I understand your sentiments, when I am outside of my country, I want a culture fix, and not meeting up with fellow countrymen.

Posted by: simoquattro ()
Date: February 20, 2010 22:26

on www.veladream.com/stones_friends.html

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home