Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT :Message to Addicted
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 12, 2010 18:54

Addicted,as your mail adress is hidden , here is a post I wrote you ,because of a misunderstanding several weeks ago.
Cheers,
Sway .

Addicted
SwayStones
Addicted
I forgot to say Well done to Gazza and with sssoul for reaching out to Gottolollme when she needs the concern from great friends the most.

It's quite painful to read that some people don't apreciate your effort... It says more about them than it does about you.
Thanks!

Well done ??
The thread has been already on line on R.O several days ago.

Sorry SwayStones - I'm not on the other boards. And I have so much work to do these days that there are days when I'm not even here on iorr. But I shouldn't have to be sorry for that... I'm just happy to have work these days.

SwayStones
Short message for Addicted :

It seems I was mistaken & wrong -only because of the langage -on the words you wrote " well done " .
That's why I wrote you back in this way .I 've translated it word -to-word in French and understood it as "bien fait " =serves him/her right!"or "he had it coming" (il ne l'a pas volé)

I hope you"ll get the misunderstanding & I apologize for it .
Please edit your post just like I will do.
All the best ,
Sway .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: OT :Message to Addicted
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: February 12, 2010 19:11

Oh! Thanks - I hadn't even noticed. Been too busy to do much on the board for a few weeks.
But from today I've taken an Olympic leave of absence.

Don't worry - I was quite sure is was a language mix-up!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1655
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home