Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Favorite Indian cuisine...
Posted by: Tate ()
Date: June 29, 2010 16:32

swiss... Maine has 1 million people who more or less all know each other! I am a teacher and do not work w/ the forest service, but I used to work for cooperative extension at an environmental ed center and we did have forestry programs, might have come across (or "acrossed" as some say around here) him then.

I have been dreaming of indian food ever since being in SF last week and now I want more! Going to check out the Portland place soon.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 29, 2010 16:49

King prawn dhansak with pilau rice and a nice stuffed nan. Wonderful food after a few beers.

Anyone heading to London soon should check out Preem in Brick Lane - our curry mile, in east London. Nearest tube is Aldgate East. One of the best curry houses in town and not too expensive.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 29, 2010 23:49

CURRY CHICKEN
SPINACH IN SOME KINDA CREAM TYPE SAUCE
GARLIC NAAN
WHAT ARE THOSE MANGO DRINKS?

In PARIS try GOA or PUNJAB in the 7th. I don't know about Los Angeles, I hate going out around here. The Cerritos area is the big Indian area in LA.......105 freeway straight from LAX to the end of it (105).....20 minutes

Posted by: Elmo ()
Date: June 29, 2010 23:53

It was so hot and humid in my local Indian restaurant last night I nearly lapsed into a korma!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home