Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie seems more than OK
Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:18

video: [itn.co.uk]

What is Keith doing these days? Ronnie is banging hot Brazilians and Russians, painting lots of art, and nw reforming the Faces.... I don't think he is the problem within the Stones...

Re: Ronnie seems more than OK
Posted by: phd ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:24

Timing should be the problem. Too many Big Bands onstage this summer. Crisis is still on.

Posted by: django ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:24

He is not OK. He is in rehab.

Mick Hucknall is replacing Rod at the Faces? This is the end.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:27

He's out of rehab already it seems. Photographed by the press out on the town on Friday night.

Hopefully all that means is that he hasnt gone in quite YET.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-31 18:28 by Gazza.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:29

Gazza
He's out of rehab already it seems. Photographed by the press out on the town on Friday night.

after much rehab practice, it gets easier, you see. he's just going in for touch-ups now...pretty soon, he'll be running the rehab facility....

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 31, 2010 18:39

ROnnie is ok - Is that why he reportedly went back to rehab and if he's out already and on the town Friday night rehab probably did not work. Poor guy should have never left Jo.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: January 31, 2010 19:22

StonesTod
Gazza

after much rehab practice, it gets easier, you see. he's just going in for touch-ups now...pretty soon, he'll be running the rehab facility....

LOL. Whole thing is weird. I figured we'd be limited to Ronnie's smoke breaks as news for the next month but apparently not. They said he stayed about an hour. I don't get it, but it's not for me to get. He sure is gettin some nice ass lately.

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: January 31, 2010 19:55

This interview seems to me to be very promising - he seems like normal to me.

LAst night I watched the Bigger Bang DVD and loved his playing on the Bob Wills song, and others- everyone I was with were non die hards like us and they all kept saying how surprised they were at how good they sounded, and I agreed, its a good show and it wasnt that long ago- they have mastered the production end and we just have to remember they arent the same gritty band they once were, but wtf, they are still a band and not many can say their fav band is still playing-

Are the relevant - when they tour they are - I think how luck we are with the song selections they've gone out of their way to give us after we bitched about their playing the same songs- those set lists are a direct result of the fans being heard, something most bands dont think to do.

I'm excited to see the New Faces, and am glad for Ronnie and to me, this is a huge vote of confidence of the future of the Stones.

John

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: January 31, 2010 23:06

Ronnie is a hell lot more OK than Keef, really.

Posted by: FolkyFireKitten1 ()
Date: February 1, 2010 11:37

Gazza

According to The Sun, it seems he decided to take Campral.
This means to me that he only has to check into rehab, or by his doc, maybe once a month, but also he will need all of the supoort he can have from his family and friends.
He can count on all of my support too.

"They forgot the roll and they only kept the rock. The roll’s the whole damn thing dude, the rock is nothing, deal with it, the roll is king." - K.R.

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: February 1, 2010 13:33

Ronnie es cojonudo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 1, 2010 15:14

You could catch shots of ronnie at the south bank awards last night on the tv < not sure if it was beamed live or not> what i could see, he looked in pretty good shape.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 1, 2010 16:15

StonesTod
Gazza

He just needs 3 steps now, instead of all 12. Gimme 3 steps?

"No Anchovies, Please"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home