Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Courtney Love wants Keith Richards showdown !
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:36

This is really strange, and it is also Contactmusic, so take it for what you will:

COURTNEY LOVE WANTS RICHARDS SHOWDOWN

Courtney Love insists she and Rolling Stones rocker Keith Richards are healthy, despite being known for heaving drinking and drug use, and wants to compare livers with the guitarist to prove it.

Courtney Love wants to compare livers with Keith Richards.
The Hole singer - who, like the 66-year-old rocker, has a history of heavy drinking and drug use - would love to meet the Rolling Stones rocker so they can prove how healthy they are despite their rock 'n' roll lifestyles.
She said: "I wanna meet Keith Richards, I've never met him. I don't know what I'm gonna say to him, but I'm gonna touch his liver and I'm gonna let him touch my liver and it'll be awesome.
"I'm gonna make him lift up his shirt and I'm gonna say, 'Can I touch your liver?' And I'm gonna touch where his liver is and see if it's putrefied or something. I think we both must have incredibly healthy livers. We must!"
Courtney hopes to have her wish granted soon as the pair are planning to work together.
She revealed to NME magazine: "My friend is doing this Rogue's Gallery of sea shanties and I just found out today that I get to maybe sing this song with Keith. So I'm really excited."

21 January 2010 05:45:25 AM

[www.contactmusic.com]

Re: Courtney Love wants Keith Richards showdown !
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:38

Yep, this was an interwiew with the NME and features in this weeks issue.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 21, 2010 12:46

Courtney's never shy of getting publicity, is she?

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: January 21, 2010 14:17

Courtney must have an unrealistic picture of her own importance, and an outdated picture of Keith's drug- and drinking habits.
Anyway - he's famous for his excellent liver and onion-recipe.... Courtney - ya wanna keep that liver of yours?

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 21, 2010 16:07

I bet Keith will want to to touch something other than a girls liver? He's old school like me and really is not
into livers....ha..

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 21, 2010 16:21

hot stuff
I bet Keith will want to to touch something other than a girls liver? He's old school like me and really is not
into livers....ha..

Depends on what he's touching it with!

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: MARSBAR ()
Date: January 21, 2010 16:25

Watch your back Keith if she is stoned!!ask Kurt.drinking smileysmoking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 21, 2010 16:38

I'd like to meet w
Keith too, but that doesn't mean its gonna happen.
Start with meeting the guy selling tickets to the Stones and work your way up like the rest of us nobody's.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:08

Courtney is clearly bonkers, but there is something likeable about her and she's definitely a fan of the band - though not post-Start Me Up according to one televised interview I have seen.

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:23

Edith Grove
COURTNEY LOVE WANTS RICHARDS SHOWDOWN

She revealed to NME magazine: "My friend is doing this Rogue's Gallery of sea shanties and I just found out today that I get to maybe sing this song with Keith. So I'm really excited."

I remember reading that Hal Wilner was working on a sea shanties project - or maybe it was Johnny Depp. Sounds interesting anyway- would be a great time for a Keith/ Tom Waits collaboration I reckon.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:36

there is nothing wrong with having fantasies courtney but keef has better things to do with his time than you .he is busy living the life of riley to be bothered with you .by the way i like the above comment of watch your back keef re :kurt cobain .priceless !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-21 17:49 by The Greek.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:48

If she wants to prove that her liver is good, yeah, maybe it's a good idea to check it against Keith's...

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:56

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 21, 2010 17:58

Elmo Lewis
hot stuff
into livers....ha..

Depends on what he's touching it with!

I know I shouldn't accentuate this one but I am really wondering if you are able be a bit more witty sometimes Mr Lewis ....cool smiley

BTW,I think Mrs Love is talking nonsense .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: January 21, 2010 18:15

Courtney's a skank, but I like her band's name.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 21, 2010 18:17

We do our best!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 21, 2010 18:50

Elmo Lewis
We do our best!

Well , I guess " they " are still trying .....no doubt about it !
(I intentionally wrote " they " because in French as you may be know , "we" means : "nous" ....didn't noticed "you " were several persons in one .winking smiley...

Seriously though ..."we do our best" means "Man does what he can" ( On fait ce qu'on peut ) .
Right ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-21 19:09 by SwayStones.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: January 21, 2010 22:44

The Ho from Hole? you gotta be kidding me

Date: January 22, 2010 02:10

gagi
We have a saying in England we used way back"I'd climb over you to get to the Dog"or "Shes had more pricks than a pincushion"eye popping smileysmoking smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 22, 2010 02:13

She is one nasty looking scank. I smell rotting fish ever time i see her pic.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: January 22, 2010 03:57

The only thing Keith needs to prove - if that - is that he is still alive. And maybe he doesn't. He's beyond that actually. So, @#$%& it, he's got nothing to prove.

She, on the other hand, could stand proving that she can shut her mouth.

Forever.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 22, 2010 05:47

More Hot Rocks

More Hot Rocks, from past posts you've made, it appears you "smell rotting fish" when you see many women's pictures...might that say more about you than about women?

. . . . . . . . . . .

And otherwise. Courtney Love is trashy. She's a mess. I don't think see talent. I'm embarrassed for her. She certainly did nothing to make Kurt want to stay on the planet longer than he did. Not a fan.

BUT she has proven over the years that she is a Stones fan -- and unlike anyone here she has heard some of the new Exile! grinning smiley

I'd rather hear Tom Waits and Keith sing a shanty together. But if it were Courtney and Keith so be it -- it would probably be raucous and fun!

But....guys....why's it relevant how many men she's slept with? Is that what makes her talent questionable? Is that what makes her obnoxious?

Are people really that puritanical --- that the worst thing you can think to say about someone you don't like who happens to be a woman is that she likes fucgking? and has had her pick of men? Is that reeeally the best insult you can come up with?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-22 05:49 by swiss.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: January 22, 2010 06:18

if the woman makes the man, she did a pretty crappy job with kurt cobain...she's actually blamed for driving him to his death.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 22, 2010 07:14

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 22, 2010 09:54

Big Al
Courtney is clearly bonkers, but there is something likeable about her and she's definitely a fan of the band - though not post-Start Me Up according to one televised interview I have seen.

Well, as far as digging the Stones go she definitely has a taste. Not buying "Best Stones Yet" or other Vegas crap... smoking smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: January 22, 2010 10:41

"Marianne-s intelect was replaced by Bianca's party" What a load of cr***p.

Seems that Courtney love has no idea who was on Bianca's entourage. Yes they partied but was far from a non-intelectual scene (Capote, Warhol and Co.)

Date: January 22, 2010 17:18

Courtney will call Keiths house to arrange the liver meeting and PATTI ANSWERS!!!!grinning smiley>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smileythumbs upangry smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 23, 2010 01:19

swiss
More Hot Rocks

More Hot Rocks, from past posts you've made, it appears you "smell rotting fish" when you see many women's pictures...might that say more about you than about women?

. . . . . . . . . . .

And otherwise. Courtney Love is trashy. She's a mess. I don't think see talent. I'm embarrassed for her. She certainly did nothing to make Kurt want to stay on the planet longer than he did. Not a fan.

BUT she has proven over the years that she is a Stones fan -- and unlike anyone here she has heard some of the new Exile! grinning smiley

I'd rather hear Tom Waits and Keith sing a shanty together. But if it were Courtney and Keith so be it -- it would probably be raucous and fun!

But....guys....why's it relevant how many men she's slept with? Is that what makes her talent questionable? Is that what makes her obnoxious?

Are people really that puritanical --- that the worst thing you can think to say about someone you don't like who happens to be a woman is that she likes fucgking? and has had her pick of men? Is that reeeally the best insult you can come up with?

It's a joke guy. Relax and have a fish fry.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 23, 2010 05:12

More Hot Rocks
It's a joke guy. Relax and have a fish fry.

um...not a "guy." There are women on iorr.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home