Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Isn't it Crazy?!
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: December 28, 2009 05:37

Over the years, as I've watched the messages on this board, it always amazes (but never surprises) how the negative forums always seem to propagate the most enthusiastic responses from posters.

Every now and again people want to exalt there love of the most beautiful rock n roll. while others perhaps pose a more pessimistic view of life. It walays appears that so many more people are happy to share their misgivings and dissatisfaction with their lot in life.

Come on man. bolloxs to the naysayers. Good vibes from now on. We'll all feel better for it!

Spread the love.

X

Re: Isn't it Crazy?!
Posted by: TeaAtThree ()
Date: December 28, 2009 05:43

The internet brings out negativity because it feels impersonal. I've watched my sixth grader read incredibly harsh emails that classmates will attach their names to (as opposed to good old rumor spreading where you didn't know the source). They do that because when you type something you aren't saying it directly to anyone.

Bashing and being negative comes with the hidden face of technology.

I admit, I lodge the occasional complaint, but, I learned a long time ago that it takes a lot of energy to behave in anger or hold a grudge -- a lot of wasted energy.

TeaAtThree

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home