Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jade Jagger Opens Boutique in London
Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: November 29, 2009 13:44

It is beyond poor Harlem Shuffler's powers to create a hyperlink but if you search for Daily Mail or Daily Mail/showbiz and, having arrived at the site, key in Jade Jagger in the Mail's own search facility, you'll find pictures of Jade, her daughters, Mick and L'Wren.

Re: Jade Jagger Opens Boutique in London
Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: November 29, 2009 14:25

Harlem Shuffler, you just click on the web address on the top of the screen so that the address becomes blue, then you hold down the ctrl- and C-keys at the same time (then you copy the address), then you put the marker where you want the address, and hold down the ctrl- and V-keys at the same time (then you type the address where you want it).

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: November 29, 2009 15:22

Many thanks, Ringo.

Just to show how lousy I am at this sort of thing, I clicked on your hyperlink and then spent a while looking for the web address on the actual page that it lead me to.
I then realised that the actual address was in the Address Bar (or whatever you call it) above the actual page I was looking at - who'd have thought it would have been there?!!
However, as usual, if there's a way to get something wrong, I will find it - and I have! This is what I got. It's not the same as yours and it's not in blue.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Wait a minute - I've just previewed this message and it's worked after all.

Thanks again, Ringo.

Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: November 29, 2009 15:30

A day without learning is a day without, well, at least without learning!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 29, 2009 15:31

interesting here: mick was "working" in paris?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1103
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home