Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Georgia Jagger - more photos
Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: September 15, 2009 14:03

The text is below, those of you who want to see the photos need to click on the link tongue sticking out smiley

Daily Mail story with photos

Mick's daughter Georgia Jagger paints it red, white and blue in provocative photoshoot
By Donna Mcconnell and Simon Cable

Mick Jagger's youngest daughter Georgia May is clearly no shrinking violet.

In newly released photos from her ad campaign for U.S. denim label Hudson, the 17-year-old who still lives at home with her mother, Jerry Hall, is seen lying on her back splattered in red, white and blue paint wearing just a bra and a black pair of jeans.

Georgia also posed topless in this, her first major photoshoot since she was signed up to a modelling agency last year.

Art attack: Mick Jagger's youngest daughter Georgia May, is painted red, white and blue for a denim campaign

The 17-year-old bares a lot of skin in the campaign which will be seen in magazines and on billboards across the U.S.

Georgia is seen in a series of photos, and in most is dressed in nothing but a pair of tight black jeans, as the third child of Sir Mick and Jerry Hall pouts provocatively at the camera.
Another picture shows her with her arms crossed over her naked breasts while a further image shows her getting close with boyfriend Django James, 18, the son of rock star Dave Stewart.

The racy advertising campaign for the American jeans brand Hudson has been unveiled in magazines and on billboards across the U.S. this month.

Daddy dearest: Both Sir Mick Jagger's daughter's Elizabeth and Georgia are models like their mother once was

The shoot took place in East London earlier this year with photographer Mario Sorrenti, who also shot his former girlfriend, Kate Moss, naked, in the infamous Calvin Klein Obsession campaign.
Hudson spokesman David Lipman said of the decision to recruit Georgia: 'It's all about the heritage of having Mick Jagger as a dad and Jerry Hall as a mum.

'But more than anything, it's her spirit that captivates me.'

Georgia May, who lives with her mother in London, told the October issue of Vanity Fair that modelling is just a temporary gig for her while she tries to break into art, design and photography.

And as for her sexy poses, she told the magazine that daddy Mick 'doesn't hate it at all.'

But privately, Georgia's father, 65, is said to be dubious about her career choice.
During London Fashion Week in 2004 Mick was shocked by daughter Elizabeth Jagger's appearance on the catwalk.
A friend of Sir Mick told the Mail at the time: 'No father likes to see his daughter baring her breasts to the public and Mick, for all his own louche ways, is no exception.'
Georgia said that her mother, who is currently appearing naked in the West End in show Calendar Girls, has been supportive.
Miss Hall gave her tips on how to succeed in modelling - and how to strip off gracefully.
'She always says, "Be nice to everyone, even if you don't like it. Just be nice and gracious. And don't show your bum",' said Georgia.

Re: Georgia Jagger - more photos
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: September 15, 2009 14:09

Beautiful pictures. I don't see why her dad should be upset by these. He's not a puritan, Christian fundamentalist.
But these kids are growing up so fast... It seems like yesterday Mick asked some people back stage to "please see to that Georgia May doesn't drink more than one Red Bull. Only one!". This was in 2006, and we really tried to look after her. She's got a mind of her own, though.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: October 11, 2009 20:39

Private Eye this week

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 11, 2009 20:43

League Office confuses her for Bugs Bunny, which is actually favorable. Make sure to order carrot salad whence dating.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: October 11, 2009 21:42

Georgia is really hot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-11 21:43 by carlostones10.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 11, 2009 21:51

How did Letterman's teeth get in there?

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 12, 2009 10:23

Here some more from Condé Nast

[www.vanityfair.com]

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: October 12, 2009 15:46

Munichhilton
How did Letterman's teeth get in there?

You just made my side start hurting from laughter.

CBII

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 12, 2009 19:14

Chris Fountain
League Office confuses her for Bugs Bunny, which is actually favorable. Make sure to order carrot salad whence dating.

Exactly. She would be super hot except for those teeth, but I just can't get past those.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: October 12, 2009 19:50

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-12 19:56 by Doxa.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: October 12, 2009 19:55

I don't know if it is due to the respect of their fathers but somehow I 'm not so excited at all of those young Jagger/Richards gals posing naked here and there, and trying to be so sexy. Of course Georgia is pretty, but jeez - if I wouldn't known she's Mick daughter I would not even notice her.

I seem to sound like an old moralist. Shit, that's what I probably am...confused smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: izzyanderson ()
Date: October 12, 2009 20:10

of all the images of Mick Jagger, they had to use that one? haha, that's too much.

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: October 12, 2009 22:59

Alas, the rent simply MUST be paid.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 12, 2009 23:09

@#$%&

of all the images of Mick Jagger, they had to use that one? haha, that's too much.

That is one of the more humorous images of Jagger I've ever seen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1452
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home