Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

something happened to me yesterday (not OT)
Posted by: zumabitch ()
Date: September 2, 2009 23:47

woke up at 8.30 yesterday, strolling numbed between kitchen and bathroom, tv was on euronews - I´m currently in Portugal - and let my best tea cup crash on the floor since I heard some fragments as "death of the Rolling Stone ..." (in Portuguese, morte de um Rolling Stone). I froze thinking about the worse ... after all it was the same old story about the re-opening of Brian's case. As I know, euronews gives the same news in 5 or 6 languages, did you experience something similar?

Re: something happened to me yesterday (not OT)
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 2, 2009 23:51

I woke up this morning & stepped on a cockroach.

Really freaked me out. Cockroach guts between my toes & everything.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-03 00:04 by Edith Grove.

Date: September 3, 2009 02:05

Yes, it's true! One day the headline reads Rolling Stones guitarist's death to be investigated, the next day Charlie Watts under most searched & that he's quitting the band. sad smiley What?!! Too much bad news in the media already -- don't need anymore bad news!

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 3, 2009 10:53

ooh ... similar thing happened to me y'day morning - or was it the day before - when I opened the internet and saw the headline "death of the rolling stones guitar player" - i was shocked and thought "Keith" and quickly opened the link and thanks God it was only about that reopening of Brian's case

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1619
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home