Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Finally ... unseen vdo on Ronnie Schneider website
Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: August 31, 2009 15:13

[www.meandtherollingstones.com]

I still have to watch in detail. Awaiting comments..

P.S: it's new for me, maybe you knew it already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-31 15:25 by straycat58.

Re: Finally ... unseen vdo on Ronnie Schneider website
Date: August 31, 2009 15:38

and I would recommend this website with the 1969 Palm Beach pix

[www.palmbeachpopfestival.com]

Posted by: slasausjes ()
Date: August 31, 2009 15:45

Never seen before, many thanks!

Date: August 31, 2009 15:53

I remember that somewhere in the book of S.Booth, he mentions about some videos done by Ronnie Schneider himself during the 69 tour. He should have filmed the band in the hotels, backstage, the Dynamic Duo, etc.
Don't remember in which page unfortunately. I wrote already to Schneider but nevere received reply. Anyway, sometimes he add soem new photo on his site and now these two videos, although the Altamont one was already known.

in the meantime watch at thsi footage of Keith coming back from Altamont:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-31 15:56 by straycat58.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: August 31, 2009 16:31

They look very happy - it's a cute video. Funny how Keith is smoking so close to the baby - that doesn't go over so well now.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 31, 2009 16:57

straycat 58 ,I saw the video 2 weeks ago --on You Tube I guess --but I thank you for the web link with the photos 'palmbeachfestival' !!thumbs up

remember that somewhere in the book of S.Booth, he mentions about some videos done by Ronnie Schneider himself during the 69 tour. He should have filmed the band in the hotels, backstage, the Dynamic Duo, etc.

Wasn't it in the Dance to the death part ? You brought back this interesting memory ..I'll check out in my book.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: August 31, 2009 17:04

SwayStones
straycat 58 ,I saw the video 2 weeks ago --on You Tube I guess --but I thank you for the web link with the photos 'palmbeachfestival' !!thumbs up

remember that somewhere in the book of S.Booth, he mentions about some videos done by Ronnie Schneider himself during the 69 tour. He should have filmed the band in the hotels, backstage, the Dynamic Duo, etc.

Wasn't it in the Dance to the death part ? You brought back this interesting memory ..I'll check out in my book.

Ok.. I traced. I messed up with my memory. Ronnie conphiscated the tape of the Palm Beach show to a kid. Jagger asks to S.Booth if he wants to listen to the tape. Nothing to do with videos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-31 17:20 by straycat58.

Posted by: boogie69 ()
Date: August 31, 2009 21:55

Funny how Keith is smoking so close to the baby - that doesn't go over so well now.

Marlon's lucky to be alive with those two morons for parents.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home