Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: sheryl crow
Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: May 13, 2010 21:36

just watched again and noticed the drummer is skipping the hi-hat when he hits the snare (not sure if i'm saying that right)... a la C Watts... nice touch... good band.

Posted by: chrismusic ()
Date: May 13, 2010 22:00

Just my opinion...but the song sounded like it was stuck in 2nd gear.

I prefer a faster tempo for this song.

Love the live '81 version.

but that is just my opinion...

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 13, 2010 22:10

I would sooner listen to Sheryl Crow on one of her bad days.Than watch that jumped-up pretentious actor Russell Crow.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 13, 2010 22:46

I love Sheryl, but it was fair-to-middling rendition. She did her drawly kind of singing and never really stepped it up a notch. She was in open G, but didn't really play the riffs, just strummed.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: May 14, 2010 00:37

colonial
I would sooner listen to Sheryl Crow on one of her bad days.Than watch that jumped-up pretentious actor Russell Crow.

couldn't agree more..but how did Russell Crow enter the picture?

i didn't mind the slower rendition....but i still think she sleepwalks thru her performances
and has a much higher opinion of herself than she should. she thinks she's a superstar by association.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 14, 2010 00:44

sweet neo con
colonial

i didn't mind the slower rendition....but i still think she sleepwalks thru her performances
and has a much higher opinion of herself than she should. she thinks she's a superstar by association.

or by record and concert tix sales?

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: May 14, 2010 00:47

sweet neo con
colonial

Sorry to disagree but her 2nd album is a masterclass in rootsy Rock N Roll

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Date: May 14, 2010 00:50

NickB

Sorry to disagree but her 2nd album is a masterclass in rootsy Rock N Roll

ok to have that opinion but what are you disagreeing with...I own her first 4 albums too.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 14, 2010 00:53

sweet neo con
colonial

sweet neo con..I dont know really..(crow +crow the names thing I suppose)no just seen Russell Crowe on early morning TV News promoting his latest movie.He pisses me off thats all..the Australians can keep him..the Tosser

Date: May 14, 2010 01:16

colonial
sweet neo con
colonial

sweet neo con..I dont know really..(crow +crow the names thing I suppose)no just seen Russell Crowe on early morning TV News promoting his latest movie.He pisses me off thats all..the Australians can keep him..the Tosser

ha!

i'm not a big fan of russell either. has he punched anybody lately? winking smiley

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: May 14, 2010 01:20

Quite lame.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1353
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home