Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hi to all, another newcomer to the posting board but long time Rolling Stones fan
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 6, 2009 04:40

Been following the Rolling Stones career since they started, makes me old but wow, what a wonderful time it has been, and still will be with all their music to listen too. My favorite Rolling Stones song is hard to say but I am partial to Tumbling Dice, followed by Crazy Mama, Winter, Moonlight Mile and Memory Motel for a top 5. I have seen them on all their tours since 1978, that one was in New Orleans at the Superdome. I am in the U.S., Georgia to be exact and look forward to seeing them again, soon. Have always wanted to go to London but have never taken the trip. I enjoy reading all the threads and hope to occaisonally add a thought or two. Thanks to all of you here for all the tremendous information, pictures and memories that you share so willingly that all Rolling Stones fans can enjoy. It is a pleasure to be here, thank you.

Mike

Re: Hi to all, another newcomer to the posting board but long time Rolling Stones fan
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 6, 2009 07:50

Hopefully the Stones will tour again...thumbs up

Re: Hi to all, another newcomer to the posting board but long time Rolling Stones fan
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 6, 2009 08:26

Welcome Bestbandever!!

You'll have to meet Elmo, also from GA I believe.

You're in for a treat and mabye a strange ride!!

The Plexiglass of Charles Robert Watts "Plexi"

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 6, 2009 20:03

Happy to have you hear, Bestbandever. This board is no doubt one of the best sources of information on the Stones...maybe THE best! These guys know their stuff, and yes, they do share their pictures, their music and their time willingly. I have been a " fan" since the early 60's too and thankfully my memories are still in tact. Enjoy this board and don't be afraid to share your thoughts.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: April 6, 2009 20:17

any theories to all the newbies coming out of the woodwork? conspiracy? fraud? coup being planned?

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: April 6, 2009 20:20

T&A
any theories to all the newbies coming out of the woodwork? conspiracy? fraud? coup being planned?

Coincidence? I think not...they are after our cheese!

JR

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 6, 2009 21:30

Yeah, welcome, from another Georgian.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: April 6, 2009 22:59

hi

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: April 6, 2009 23:00

Welcome and enjoy!

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: April 6, 2009 23:11

Taylor or Wood??? And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaayyyyyy we go!!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 6, 2009 23:30

T&A
Yep!!!

They are under my thumb grinning smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home