Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DOWNLOAD Plunder Video & Pix
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 21, 2010 20:14

These instructions are for MAC. (Someone else can explain equivalent procedures for Windows PCs...)
This website also has a few cool high resolution stills ( 1, 2, 3, 4) from the video.

(1) Click on THIS LINK. Click the play video button (The little triangle).

(2) After the video starts playing, click the PAUSE button: ||

(3) Click WINDOW > ACTIVITY. The Activity Window will open and you will see the file name Plundered_My_Soul_dir_version_web.flv while the video loads into the temporary cache memory of your computer. Wait for it to completely finish caching the full 81.3 MB; this might take several minutes.

(4) When the caching is finished, double-click on http://.../Plundered_My_Soul_dir_version_web.flv in the Activity Window, which will automatically begin downloading the video to your permanent "Downloads" folder in your home folder.

(5) Click WINDOW > DOWNLOADS. In the Downloads Window, click on the magnifying glass icon to easily find the file on your hard drive. You can rename the file, but keep ".flv" as the file name extension in order for the video to play properly.

This is in FLASH VIDEO FORMAT. To play this video with Quicktime, you need to download and install the free plug-in Perian for Mac HERE. Launch Quicktime player application, then select FILE > OPEN ....

Edited 24 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-22 17:13 by schillid.

Re: DOWNLOAD Plunder Video (.. Or just watch it here.)
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 21, 2010 22:44

Thanks this is great indeed. The stills are really top quality.
I use RealPlayer Plus to download the movie to my windows pc. Works almost automatically. All I have to do is click "download this video". It is absolutely idiot proof, hence it works for me.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Re: DOWNLOAD Plunder Video (.. Or just watch it here.)
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: April 21, 2010 23:08

I wonder if some of the "vignettes" have been recreated and animated. There is a foto of a pom-pon dancer leaning against a short column that looks like an old picture and then the still picture becomes an animated movie. I am not sure if that picture is in fact on the original cover.
Mops

Re: DOWNLOAD Plunder Video & Pix
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 22, 2010 17:14

bump

Re: DOWNLOAD Plunder Video & Pix
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 22, 2010 23:01

>> I wonder if some of the "vignettes" have been recreated <<

yep - FolkyFireKitten's post here mentions that: [www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2004
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home