Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Melinda Wilson's Forum Response to Yours Truly
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 00:33

smiling smileyOnce in awhile, Brian and/or Melinda posts on their official forum. I got lucky enough to elicit a response from Mrs. Wilson back in 2005. I immediately copied/saved it. This brief exchange has been the high point of my online foruming experience.

Me: "I was touched by watching 'Beautiful Dreamer'. I adore Brian, and it comes from the courage he showed in seeing the 'Smile' project come to life. I speak for many fans when I say that without your support, and Van Dyke's , and the band's, it may never have happened. We owe all of you a sincere debt of gratitude, and extend our love and best wishes for the future. With love and respect, Glenn"

Melinda Wilson: "All Brian has ever needed his entire life is for people to believe in him. He is surrounded by people who both love and believe that he can accomplish anything with all of our emotional support.....Thanks, Glenn L&M Melinda"

Each time they've appeared online, Brian & Melinda have been kind enough to respond to many of us. I've never had the privilege of catching Brian on one of his rare appearances, but here's to hoping.

Re: OT Melinda Wilson's Forum Response to Yours Truly
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 00:42

I posted this as I want to remind folks of what a seeming miracle it's been to see Brian functioning and conducting successful concert tours. His "awakening" in the 21st century is a great story.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home