Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I had code names for all Ronnie's girls ... like Gaz[za] for the one with the big Gazongas
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 22, 2008 00:42

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-22 15:23 by timbernardis.

Re: I had code names for all Ronnie's girls ... like Gaz[za] for the one with the big Gazongas
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 22, 2008 15:23

bump

Re: I had code names for all Ronnie's girls ... like Gaz[za] for the one with the big Gazongas
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 22, 2008 15:38

What a bastard if it's true. Not nice to do that to someone who loved him.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: October 22, 2008 16:11

Looks like he's using a drawing made by Ronnie for the cover of the book.
See it here : [doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: keeffriffhard ()
Date: October 22, 2008 16:41

mmmm "The Sun".......

o well, then it certainly is true

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: October 22, 2008 17:00

Well, I assume that all the Sun are doing is producing extracts from the book by Ronnie's ex Manager.
So the Sun aren't writing the copy, just printing it.
Bye the way, what happened to "gagging clauses" -I'm amazed that (from the extract) that this is coming out, unless Ronnie has given permission.....which of course he may well have.
Mind you, it hardly seems a revelation.
The "one of the strongest marriages in show biz" quote of a few months ago, was always difficult to believe.
I suppose its being sold as Ronnie's story...the untold version.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: October 22, 2008 17:35

"— but Jo was not slow to understand rock stars are not short of opportunities to meet women. "

Quite a complicated bunch of negatives there for The Sunwinking smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 22, 2008 17:48

what a gas gas gas

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: October 22, 2008 18:42

Kelly LeBrock was HOT in her day. Good for him.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 22, 2008 18:56

So Gazza has big "Gazongas"? It must be the Guiness!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 22, 2008 19:38

Rock stars cheat on their wives and sleep with lots of different women? I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 22, 2008 20:08

ohnonotyouagain
Rock stars cheat on their wives and sleep with lots of different women? I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Doing dope too! Who knew?

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: keeffriffhard ()
Date: October 22, 2008 20:22

Mmm.....a gas, gas, gas, yes indeed

a dirty gas which is invading my pants right now (I guess it's coming from the old arse)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1501
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home