Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MERRY CLAYTON performs Gimme Shelter/Solo Jagger Live - Little Red Rooster
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: October 19, 2008 02:05

Merry Clayton - The original voice from the original studio version of one of the best songs ever written -

Jagger sings "Little Red Rooster" live in some small club in Melbourne, Australia during his solo years

(Due to a couple over the top comments below I changed the subject/content because people can't seem to come on and not start trouble/fighting and then I get blamed for it and kicked off. I told BV I was going to stay away from political topics and I have 100%. I am not looking to cause him extra work or be labeled a liar or get kicked off. THE LAST THING I WOULD DO RIGHT NOW IS PUT UP SOMETHING POLITICAL ON IORR. To see the original post it was about Bill Maher doing a Ronnie Wood/New Russian Girlfriend comedy segment during his NEW RULES part of his Friday Night HBO comedy show - REAL TIME With BILL MAHER. To see it go to YouTube and type in Bill Maher, New Rules - 10/17/2008. There are jokes before and after the Ronnie Wood piece but I can't edit YOUTUBE clips so it's all or nothing). Sorry I had to remove it but to a few extremely over sensitive people on here if I compare French Pizza to New York Pizza I'm being political - it's really unbelievable and I'm sick of it...)

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-19 08:40 by HelterSkelter.

Re: Great RONNIE WOOD Joke on Real Time With BILL MAHER - HBO Comedy Show
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: October 19, 2008 02:13

So funny AND so true!

Re: Funny RONNIE WOOD Segment on Real Time With BILL MAHER - HBO Comedy Show
Date: October 19, 2008 03:14

Yeah, I think the WOOD piece is pretty clever - what do you IORR kids think about it? Leave a comment with your opinion por favor....

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: October 19, 2008 04:10

Big dealSkelter Maher talk's about woody for 30 seconds in a 7 minute clip? I used to like the guy until his project's hate. I'm about love and one love at that. As far as you are concerned your making this a political thread like usual. I like you dude but get with it both parties are bullshit,read Ron Paul or Nader but your probably to afraid of the truth,read prison planet,and stop listening to the MSM. You are the biggest "SUCKER" on this board. Buddy boy. keep believing in all the bullshit. One thing that never lies is the STONES MUSIC! I rest my case.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: October 19, 2008 04:17

One love?? Guess that doesnt include tolerance! But then "judge not....." so nevermind.

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: October 19, 2008 04:25

scottkeef
One love?? Guess that doesnt include tolerance! But then "judge not....." so nevermind.
Tolerence to what degree? scottkeef? don't be shy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-19 04:25 by stonesfrk.

Re: Original singer MERRY CLAYTON performs GIMME SHELTER Live
Date: October 19, 2008 07:49

I changed it stonesfrk since you come on here all wound up with your insults and over the top accusations that are DEAD WRONG. You should KNOW before you SPEAK - for example, I think Nader is 100% correct about everything he says (so there goes your accurate knowledge about me and my beliefs - OPPS, but why bother checking out the facts, right?)... Let me repeat from my original post, I CANNOT EDIT YOUTUBE CLIPS (and the Ronnie Wood Piece was longer than 30 seconds BTW). Yes, there were other jokes before and after (even though I explained how to watch JUST the Ronnie Wood Piece and not the rest using your little computer mouse and cursor/moving pointer) and because Maher is left leaning (like 90% of all comedians) you have to read into EVERYTHING way too much, misunderstand some of it, and start trouble.... Well, you got what you wanted, your desire for censorship (and self censorship) is working so we can quickly turn this board into USSR instead of IORR.... Good Work stonesfrk.....

Re: MERRY CLAYTON performs Gimme Shelter/Solo Jagger Live - Little Red Rooster
Date: October 19, 2008 08:43

So.... On With The Show (good health to you).... here's 2 great performance clips of 2 great songs... enjoy (I think the Melbourne club is a place called "Corner Hotel" ) It's all good... smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-19 08:44 by HelterSkelter.

Re: MERRY CLAYTON performs Gimme Shelter/Solo Jagger Live - Little Red Rooster
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 19, 2008 17:36

Mick is the MAN!

[thepowergoats.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1515
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home