Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-Roy Orbison Movie
Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: October 13, 2008 23:48

Just heard on the radio, that a movie about Roy Orbison's life is in the works, with Toby Maguire to Play Roy. Could this work? I am listening to King Of Hearts, amazing, amazing, voice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-13 23:49 by CrazyDadda.

Re: OT-Roy Orbison Movie
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 14, 2008 00:06

Whoa, really??

Nice! (if true) Not sure about Toby though...who would be better? They can't get an unknown because the movie would fail...they need a big name for this to be respected alongside Ray and Walk The Line.

Love Roy. His Black and White concert was all I watched when learning guitar. James Burton and Bruce Springsteen in that solo match in Pretty Woman was mind blowing.

Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: October 14, 2008 06:01

I wish I could find his whole discography, some of it I can't find on amazon, or the internet for that matter!

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 14, 2008 06:18

By the by...a new box set was released last week that spans his whole career...tons of unreleased stuff including tracks from his last concert ever.

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: October 14, 2008 10:11

CrazyDadda
I wish I could find his whole discography, some of it I can't find on amazon, or the internet for that matter!

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-14 10:44 by Svartmer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1190
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home