Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who is Doxa?
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: March 27, 2010 19:04

StonesTod
skipstone
Why flilflam and not flimflam?

for the same reason it's not skinstone....

It should be flimflam and skintone, both great usernames. I bet that improves their posts as well.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 27, 2010 19:12

Right on StonesDot! My posts never need improvement. It's the reading of them that needs improving spinning smiley sticking its tongue outwinking smiley

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: March 27, 2010 19:17

skipstone
Right on StonesDot! My posts never need improvement. It's the reading of them that needs improving spinning smiley sticking its tongue outwinking smiley

i was actually named after my grandma, Dot, so that's not so far off...

Date: March 27, 2010 19:21

skipstone

Were your name skintone you never would reply like skiptone, like this quotewinking smiley. Instead of pointing at others and blahblah about trolls (thinking of me as a troll for example, well that's typically skiptone, something skintone would never do) you would take a look at yourself.

Date: March 27, 2010 19:35

Skintone, though, changes day to day, year to year, depending on this or that. Skiptone, well then, nothing to worry about since the tone would be skipped.

Not clear, skintone or skiptone wise, why you would think and insinuate that I thought you were a troll. That is what you meant, right? Who did I point to? I simply asked a question since flim flam is what the phrase is and why they chose to use flil flam instead. Not sure why that would be perceived any other way. Flilflam's posts, however, are another matter.

Don't see the problem there Kleermaker. A little joking around and suddenly you're insulted it seems. You gettin' all serious, self righteous and PC?

Date: March 27, 2010 19:43

skipstone
Skintone, though, changes day to day, year to year, depending on this or that. Skiptone, well then, nothing to worry about since the tone would be skipped.

Not clear, skintone or skiptone wise, why you would think and insinuate that I thought you were a troll. That is what you meant, right? Who did I point to? I simply asked a question since flim flam is what the phrase is and why they chose to use flil flam instead. Not sure why that would be perceived any other way. Flilflam's posts, however, are another matter.

Don't see the problem there Kleermaker. A little joking around and suddenly you're insulted it seems. You gettin' all serious, self righteous and PC?

No I'm referring to the bizarre and paranoid 'Barn Owl period'. Then another member joined him and threatened to take away his pics from the site and then you joined them. I have in common with Mick J that I also have the memory of an elephant. Check your posts and you'll find out. It's been some time ago now.

Date: March 27, 2010 19:50

I did? Ahhh, I vaguely remember. I believe it was my sense of humour that was lost on it. As usual.

Wasn't it Rockman who recently left because of a similar situation (I'm guessing)? Something like 27 PAGES in and someone or someones said enough of something to ruin it for him? I can't remember what that was but I recall reading a little bit of it after a while and catching the very end of it.

Date: March 27, 2010 19:55

skipstone
I did? Ahhh, I vaguely remember. I believe it was my sense of humour that was lost on it.

Okay, let's leave it at that: a misplaced joke. Can happen to all of us.

Date: March 27, 2010 20:20

I'll sign off on that.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: March 27, 2010 20:25

kleermaker
No I'm referring to the bizarre and paranoid 'Barn Owl period'. Then another member joined him and threatened to take away his pics from the site and then you joined them. I have in common with Mick J that I also have the memory of an elephant. Check your posts and you'll find out. It's been some time ago now.

Ah yes....the infamous bizarre and paranoid 'Barn Owl period.' I too remember it well. In fact you and I are the same person, remember kleermaker? as well as 5 or 6 others (jeeeezmopeep!!!)

yes forgive and forget mehopes.

smiling smiley

- swiss

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 27, 2010 20:34

StonesTod
Erik_Snow
Doxa is one of the best writers on the IORR board

given the number of hemingways here, that's high praise indeed, erik....

Oh I forgot to specify...... : "one of the best writers of IORR posts on the IORR board" - shame on me, for including literature and poetry in a statement like that

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 27, 2010 21:32

We are legion or Mabuse. Anyone could be Dr. Mabuse - even Doxa.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: March 27, 2010 21:56

StonesTod
i think there's a little doxa in all of us....

Hawkeye. thumbs up

Date: March 27, 2010 22:02

Tuttle. The link between MASH and BRAZIL.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 27, 2010 22:35

Wasn't it Rockman who recently left because of a similar situation (I'm guessing)? Something like 27 PAGES in and someone or someones said enough of something to ruin it for him?

that was the other man ... the Honest one

ROCKMAN

Date: March 27, 2010 23:16

Don't blow his cover.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 28, 2010 04:09

StonesTod
i think there's a little doxa in all of us....

I'm still fondly remembering the little bit I had in me just yesterday. You never forget when you've had a little doza.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: March 28, 2010 05:36

[www.doxawatches.com]

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: March 28, 2010 15:00

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: March 28, 2010 15:43

Pardon my ignorance. What does OT mean? overly tiresome, over the top? I also did not know of Angela Davis. Maybe I am too young. If I need an opinion about a Stones song, will you help me find one?

I am just trying to have some fun. I need a new Stones CD or tour or something to get me through this spring fever.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 28, 2010 16:35

OT = Off Topic which means a not related Stones Thread

Date: March 28, 2010 16:55

Tuttle was the best.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home