Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Its the end of the world...Wolfgang's Vault just put a Michael Bolton show up...wtf....
Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: August 20, 2008 23:51

Well I used to love it, but its all over now...

JR

Re: OT: Its the end of the world...Wolfgang's Vault just put a Michael Bolton show up...wtf....
Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: August 21, 2008 00:19

Only one of many signs I've been seeing of late.

Re: OT: Its the end of the world...Wolfgang's Vault just put a Michael Bolton show up...wtf....
Date: August 21, 2008 00:22

Agreed...Maya Underworld portals, George W., Keith's trepaning, Big foot wearing a gorilla suit, and now this, whats a poor boy to do?

'cept sing for a rock-roll band.....

JR

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: August 21, 2008 00:33

Sad, sad times indeed.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 21, 2008 01:17

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 21, 2008 01:33

April fool's day is early this year.

Date: August 21, 2008 01:43

This Michael Bolton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-21 05:08 by Lukester.

Date: August 21, 2008 01:58

the luke wrote>.....well the last time I was in the sweat lodge....and my mate, Papaya, was given the talking stick, we learned that Thunder Beings were weak.....she spoke in tongues of our ancestors that the West was still a fun place to visit, and that the tectonic plates shall remain in a slow state of flux, and that the Mayans shall return from the South...with the rest of the freakin' calendar, extending well into the year 3023, and that The Chosen Child Of The Great Peyote will return to take his children to the Promised Music Festival......god I miss Papaya....<

Beautifully stated...however, I must disagree on the power of the "TB;s) not weak but infinately powerful. When you have to duck the lightening in the sweat lodge, not to be taken lightly...and dont get me going on the N!@#$i....those whose names must not be spoken....made that mistake once, and am lucky to be alive, and have a spirit.

JR

Date: August 21, 2008 05:08

....spew!!!! ("those whose names must not be spoken" is golden.....killer!!!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home