Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

[s]Talk Of The Town - you´re welcome
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 19, 2008 16:39

Just came into my mind reading threadheadlines obviously not linked with any
musical content but transporting well loved rumours,speculations,nonsense,blabla...

Well you all know what I mean : Keith hairs,fingernails,belly,thisandthat,Ronnie
with(out) Jo and alcohol,Jagger breeding animals(?),and furthermore all these funny things I like to know.

OK,you may say it is related somehow to music,but come on,it´s a wild mixture of
all topics on the board - why not packing all this stuff here ?

Posts can have small headlines as well ,so eveybody is informed directly about what´s written in it.

What do you think ?

>grinning smiley<

Re: [s]Talk Of The Town - you´re welcome
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 19, 2008 17:30

shortfatfanny
Just came into my mind reading threadheadlines obviously not linked with any
musical content but transporting well loved rumours,speculations,nonsense,blabla...

Well you all know what I mean : Keith hairs,fingernails,belly,thisandthat,Ronnie
with(out) Jo and alcohol,Jagger breeding animals(?),and furthermore all these funny things I like to know.

OK,you may say it is related somehow to music,but come on,it´s a wild mixture of
all topics on the board - why not packing all this stuff here ?

Posts can have small headlines as well ,so eveybody is informed directly about what´s written in it.

What do you think ?

>grinning smiley<

Although everyone's critical mass i've got to say admit this or that is not only related or not a relative(this or that onEs spouse) music.
Title or not, still life goes on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home