Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

amsterdam 2003
Posted by: masha ()
Date: June 11, 2008 17:36

this gig was pro shot i,m sure anyone got any info cheers ps 19th aug i think

Re: amsterdam 2003
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 11, 2008 17:38

Parts of it turned up in Four Flicks if you look closely enough! Thats why it was filmed.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 11, 2008 17:59

While on the subject of bootleg DVDs:
There's a Licks show called Vets At The Vet. It's filmed at Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia on September 18th, 2002. The picture is supposed to be pro-shot, but the sound is taken from the CD bootleg of the same show. Is this worth getting at all?

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: masha ()
Date: June 11, 2008 18:01

yea i thought it was a warm up filming for the next night which was cancelled coz mick had a sore throat but ronnie looked well drunk to me. we managed to get to front due to getting nicked for having a camera at start of show, got marched down to the side of the stage to get our camera confiscated, walked up the stairs next to the stage with no security watching and ended up in front of keith!!!!!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 11, 2008 18:20

it was postponed due to Mick's throat problems ('flu' was the 'official' reason) which led to him being under doctor's orders never to perform again two nights in a row.

So, various excuses were made to also postpone the first of the two Twickenham shows (scheduled for 23 & 24 August) and the first of the two Wembley shows scheduled for 14 & 15 September was brought forward due to some 'operational reason' to the 13th at about a week's notice. angry smiley

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 11, 2008 18:32

isn't the A-dam ArenA known as the Echo-Dome?

The worst place to see a concert is the Amsterdam ArenA. The sound is alway bad there.
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 11, 2008 21:31

open-g

The worst place to see a concert is the Amsterdam ArenA. The sound is alway bad there.
[www.iorr.org]

The shows I´ve seen there (July 5th+6th, 1998) were great. The sound
was good at the middle of the catwalk.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 11, 2008 21:38

open-g

[www.iorr.org]

Yes, it is. The worst venue in Holland. If they wanna play Amsterdam, let them revisit Paradiso or play the Heineken Music Hall (best sound in the country).

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: June 11, 2008 21:49

TooTough
open-g

The shows I´ve seen there (July 5th+6th, 1998) were great. The sound
was good at the middle of the catwalk.

Every seat in a venue should have good sound (imho even great sound, you pay good money for it!)
The Amsterdam Arena has VERY bad acoustics. It is good money for the bands who choose to play there, and that is the reason for concerts there (plus a 'deal' with MOJO ticket bookings)
I will never go there again to see a band.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 11, 2008 21:58

ECHO ARENA Amsterdam !

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: June 12, 2008 00:20

That concert was the Worst sounding I have been to in my life. The Echo Dome is an understatment!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 12, 2008 00:29

Hi Fred,

hope to meet you next tour again ! Thanks again for Utrecht fotos.
Gerhard

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: June 12, 2008 19:16

Hello again Gerhard! I did not realize that was your screen name here on IORR! Your sure welcome! I sure do hope we get another tour out of them before they decide they are done and had enough of all of that! Vredenburg was such a highlight that will be almost impossible to out do. I sure do wish they would release the footage of that amazing event!
Take care and keep the faith that we WILL see them tour again!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1236
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home