Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-The Steve Wilkos Show
Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: April 20, 2008 22:05

This show is amazing, does anyone here watch it?

Re: OT-The Steve Wilkos Show
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 22, 2008 18:44

steve is so cool !

Posted by: Des ()
Date: April 22, 2008 21:43

Sorry but this is about as low as you can go, OK Nancy Grace is worse.

What makes folks like untallented guys/gals getting a show to lure out folks with massive social problems and give the premice they are helping these folks. It can take a lifetime to screw yourself up and these " I can fix what's wrong between commercials phycology" is just lame. I pity those who go on these shows, the audiences need a life, I am utterly confused that a guy like Steve actualy thinks this is good for society.....the only ones laughing are the producers (no ethics).

Besides he's not that good at it. He's a little slow, gets too emotional and gets off track.

One of two shows I can't channel surf fast enough through.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 22, 2008 22:32

it's a complete cross between jerry springer and dr. phil. as you may know, steve wilkos was a bouncer on the jerry springer show and became well known and liked. he's taking his tough attitude and trying to actually make some change (unlike on the jerry springer show). i kind of like it but i'm surprised that anyone would be willing to go on and be yelled at like that. must pay well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home