Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Did you take your kid(s) to SAL?
Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: April 14, 2008 10:07

I took my six year old last week. We almost had the theater to ourselves. He got hysterical each and every time Mick did one of his patented moves. Also, he said he thought Ronnie was scarier looking than Keith! I should add that he didn't do too well in sitting still/letting mommy enjoy the movie, but I shouldn't have expected that. I think he'll remember the experience like I remember being taken to see Help and Hard Day's Night. I feel as though I owe it to myself to see it again without the little bugger; I'd be able to concentrate, AND not have to share the popcorn!

Re: Did you take your kid(s) to SAL?
Posted by: Spud ()
Date: April 14, 2008 10:08

No. He took me ;^)

Posted by: jamesjagger ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:18

Must have been a horror-movie for the little boy.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:29

Took the younger one but not not the 16yo, he went to Lords to watch the cricket instead - sad personeye rolling smiley

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:35

I have seen it four times without my dauther so far, but I will see it again with my daughter tomorrow. (She is 16 years old, so I don't think she will be hysterical, he,he)

Per-Arne

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: April 14, 2008 11:35

Took my 9 yr old son yesterday- he loved it! One of his favourites was Connection!

Posted by: oldfan ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:17

Return run with our daughters(22,18) tomorrow. They're vets having seen a No Security show and ABB more recently.

Posted by: King Snake ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:27

My idea is that kids love the music their parents shove in their face till they're about 12. Then everything they associate with their parents becomes boring and stupid! Remember that!

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:39

King Snake
My idea is that kids love the music their parents shove in their face till they're about 12. Then everything they associate with their parents becomes boring and stupid! Remember that!

I've got about 3 years to go then!

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:43

What kids?? I have 3 dogs we call "Our Kids" - Bongo, Enzo, and Mimi but they're more into Nine Inch Nails........

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:51

Gotta put those glasses on. I read, "Nine Inch Tails!" But, there you go, now they can have their own band!

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: April 14, 2008 17:51

Sure, I'll take my 4 kids (3 sons and one daughter), they are huge fans.They are 9, 10, 12, 14)

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: April 14, 2008 19:19

liked it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-17 22:33 by chelskeith.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: April 14, 2008 19:21

largelingerie
Did you take your kid(s) to SAL?
No..I want to continue to have a good relationship. smoking smiley

Posted by: Lilla Chinchilla ()
Date: April 14, 2008 20:25

We had our boys with us to the preview in Stockholm of Shine a light March 27th.
They are 9 and 10. They liked the movie, maybe most the old filmclips...
My nine year old fell asleep halfway through the movie. Our sons have been
to three Stones-concerts with us, and our younger son always fell in sleep!
When I was expecting him, we was to three Stones-concerts...
I guess he think it is lullabies;-)

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 15, 2008 17:40

I brought a four year old. At first he was bored to death, and bad behaviour during the commercials before the movie started.
When the interwies started, he got a little more interrested, and when the music started, I didn't manage to reach through to him... He was practically in a world of his own.
When the movie was over, the lights went on and people were leaving, he refused to leave. "In case there's more music that we haven't heard yet!"
This was his first visit to a theatre ever, and he even wanted to go the next day. And he wants a copy of the Pirates of The Caribbean pin Keith was wearing on his chest.
I think we have a new fan here. smiling bouncing smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1589
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home