Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Doctors want Keith Richards Body to be donated
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 12, 2008 04:35

Doctors want Richards body to be donated to Science, because they want to check his inmunology system.

During the 70´s was addicted to heroine, and still his way of living is frantic, he proves survival and maximun tolerance to toxic substances.
And adding to this, Richards of 64 years old has stated has overcome hepatitis C , simply leaving his body facing the illness.
Keith Richard stated, doctors all over the world are looking forward my body when at the end I am gone. Aparently, yes, I have an incredible inmunologic system. About Hepatitis C I cure myself.Doctors want ir, and they could study and know how to do people are better inn the future.

Carlitos
Tenerife

Source, [www.los40.com]

Los médicos quieren que Keith Richards done su cuerpo a la ciencia

Keith Richards, el hombre que la Ciencia anhela.
Ampliar

El Rolling Stone Keith Richards ha sido inundado con peticiones para pedirle que done su cuerpo a la ciencia cuando muera, porque los médicos quieren examinar su sistema inmunológico.
Por REDACCIÓN /los40.com Madrid (12/04/2008)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El rockero, que pasó gran parte de los años 70 adicto a la heroína y sigue viviendo un estilo de vida al más puro estilo roca ‘n’ roll, acredita su supervivencia y máxima tolerancia a las sustancias tóxicas.

A esto hay que sumarle, que a sus 64 años el cantante afirma haber superado la Hepatitis C simplemente dejando a su cuerpo hacer frente a la enfermedad.

Richards dice: "Los médicos de todo el mundo desean mi cuerpo cuando por fin me vaya. Aparentemente, sí tengo un increíble sistema inmunológico. De la Hepatitis C me he curado yo mismo. Sólo por ser quien soy ... Ellos (los médicos) lo quieren. Podrán estudiarlo y saber como hacer para que otras personas estén mucho mejor".

Re: Doctors want Keith Richards Body to be donated
Posted by: soundcheck ()
Date: April 12, 2008 05:30

.... they want everybody donated..

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 12, 2008 06:11

A dissect of his sense of humour
would be a massive benefit to all of mankind...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: soundcheck ()
Date: April 12, 2008 06:15

mandatory school text reading.

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: April 12, 2008 13:47

Rockman
A dissect of his sense of humour
would be a massive benefit to all of mankind...

I kind of agree.

Re: just curious
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 12, 2008 14:31

carlitosbaez, have you ever tried having babelfish translate an English text into Spanish?
just curious how well it does that and how readable the results are to you.

as i said on some other thread recently: i truly feel the world would be a better place
without regurgitated crap pseudo-journalism - and when you give us these crap blurbs filtered from English
into babelfish garble via Spanish, they reach genuinely bizarre new levels of crappiness.
maybe you should patent it as an art form and have an exhibition.

Re: Doctors want Keith Richards Body to be detonated
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: April 12, 2008 15:35

re. babelfish

it could be worse

Date: April 12, 2008 15:52

smile: yes, this is not the worst i've seen either - it's worse with longer texts, or when there are tacos in both legs.
but i do wonder why we suddenly need so many lame babelfish-garbled versions of regurgitated crap pseudo-news.
my best guess at this point is that it's a new art form that carlitosbaez is trying out on us.

Posted by: rbarnes00 ()
Date: April 12, 2008 16:24

I think carlitosbaez posted it just because it's news about the Stones, not necessarily news to us though, in his defense. On the other hand, 40 Principales is not exactly a great source for news. I'm curious how they came to produce this news now.

Date: April 12, 2008 16:32

>> I'm curious how they came to produce this news now. <<

i believe it's a regurgitated scrap of some relatively recent Keith interview,
which has been posted somewhere in full for people who prefer full interviews.

i think it would be way cool if carlitosbaez created a special thread for these babelfish "almost-translations",
kind of like Rockman's "Some Kind of Stones Connection" thread, but ... not like it. :E
it would be like a gallery where people who admire "babelfished regurgitation art" would be able to
find it easily and the rest of us could ... well, you get the idea! smoking smiley
have some popcorn, everybody.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-12 16:35 by with sssoul.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: April 12, 2008 17:19

I have a Babelfish but it can't understand Carlitosbaez threads at all. I think it's broken. I'll take back to the shop this afternoon to get a refund. This morning it came up with the answer to life, the universe and everything to be 42. I told you it was broken. oh well.........

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Re: the answer
Date: April 12, 2008 17:22

NickB, it most certainly is broken - the answer to life, the universe and everything is 3+

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: April 12, 2008 17:29

Yes you're right I'll get a refund and maybe start using books rather than a fish you stick in your ear.

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home