Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: You Got Me Rocking - indeed.
Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: February 25, 2010 04:40

melillo
love the song live and studio, gets the crowd pumped IMO, nice little rocker, never understood the negative vibe this one gets

I don't understand the negative vibes for any of these songs. Sure, there are a few Stones songs I don't care for, even a couple I cannot stand. "Driving Too Fast" for example - I care very little for it, but I don't go around acting like it anally raped my mother as some people do when it comes to a song they don't like. Seriously, some people seem to have almost a personal vendetta against songs or albums they don't like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-25 04:41 by theimposter.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 25, 2010 04:44

theimposter
melillo
love the song live and studio, gets the crowd pumped IMO, nice little rocker, never understood the negative vibe this one gets

I don't understand the negative vibes for any of these songs. Sure, there are a few Stones songs I don't care for, even a couple I cannot stand. "Driving Too Fast" for example - I care very little for it, but I don't go around acting like it anally raped my mother as some people do when it comes to a song they don't like. Seriously, some people seem to have almost a personal vendetta against songs or albums they don't like.

there's a sacred principle involved when a song sucks this bad and it's our responsibility as fans to STAND FOR PRINCIPLE. ok, i'm getting a little emotional here, but it's only cos i care so dang much...it hurts sometimes...

Date: February 25, 2010 04:50

StonesTod, wouldn't just skipping past a song you don't care for to one you DO like hurt a lot less and save you some grief? Works like a charm for me every time "Winning Ugly" or "Dance Little Sister" comes on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-25 04:51 by theimposter.

Date: February 25, 2010 04:52

theimposter
StonesTod, wouldn't just skipping past a song you don't care for to one you DO like hurt a lot less and save you some grief? Works like a charm for me every time "Winning Ugly" or "Dance Little Sister" comes on.

you don't operate with the same sense of dedication as a fan, clearly. true fans don't just walk away from these things - they stand up and are counted.

Date: February 25, 2010 05:03

StonesTod
theimposter

you don't operate with the same sense of dedication as a fan, clearly. true fans don't just walk away from these things - they stand up and are counted.

You're right. I am going to go hijack a plane and crash it into a government building in order to protest the edits on the Live Licks version or 'Rocks Off'. Then maybe I can redeem myself. In dying as a martyr and taking a lot of insignificant citizens' lives with me, I can finally bring some attention to the evils of poor post-production choices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-25 05:05 by theimposter.

Date: February 25, 2010 05:05

theimposter
StonesTod
theimposter

You're right. I am going to go hijack a plane and crash it into a government building in order to protest the edits on the Live Licks version or 'Rocks Off'. Then maybe I can redeem myself. In dying as a martyr and taking a lot of insignificant citizens' lives with me, I can finally bring some attention to the evils of poor post-production choices.

that's the spirit.

let us know how that turns out, please...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home