Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: Hide the car keys - Amazing Footage !!!
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: March 21, 2008 17:16

It's much too easy to get a license and a set of car keys these days. Submitted for your approval -

It WAS a nice truck (original title:Redneck Truck Surfing)

South Carolina Police in Action (it's called the "Bible Belt"- would Jesus drive like this?)

Look both ways before crossing an intersection (warning - a bit nasty)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-21 17:26 by HelterSkelter.

Re: OT: Hide the car keys - Amazing Footage !!!
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 21, 2008 17:32

That last one is so crazy - I've seen it before, but it always catches me off guard. The timing is so perfect that is almost seems fake.

Have you seen this one?
[www.snopes.com]

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 21, 2008 17:39

Ok, that was really scary. From now on, this is the only car I'm going to drive:

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: March 21, 2008 18:01

that last video will stay with me for a while.......................................

IORR............but I like it!

Date: March 21, 2008 18:12

CindyC
That last one is so crazy - I've seen it before, but it always catches me off guard. The timing is so perfect that is almost seems fake.

Have you seen this one?
[www.snopes.com]

Holy Moly Cindy !! Yeah , that's pretty real looking - man , you always have a "topper" in your bag of tricks - that video is NASTY PLUS man, and on top of that it's Good Friday.... Mama Mia....

Date: March 21, 2008 18:15

i wasn't trying to top you, I was just following your lead. The one I posted is supposed to be real, unfortunately.

Date: March 21, 2008 18:18

want more?....go to youtube and type STUPID PEOPLE (no deaths)

Date: March 21, 2008 18:21

or type people falling - that's some good stuff to. Check out this one, the old lady with the dog at exactly 57 seconds CRACKS ME UP!!!! She is totally flying, he pulls her completely off the ground horizontally, just like a cartoon. OMG I've seen that a hundred times and it still makes me bust up.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: March 21, 2008 18:22

CindyC
i wasn't trying to top you, I was just following your lead. The one I posted is supposed to be real, unfortunately.

I know, but all I can say is thank God the camera is zoomed out - scary how it all happens SO fast. It's a good message for wearing seat belts, that's for sure...
Actually, my fav is the first one, what was the guy thinking? What a way to ruin a new truck.....

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: March 21, 2008 18:31

I always think of this movie when I see one of these chase clips with a car getting t-boned.

Gotta love the cheezy dialogue.

Date: March 21, 2008 18:40

Lots of Susan George on IORR this morning

Date: March 21, 2008 18:46

re: susan george
yes...coincidence? i think not.

the old woman getting pulled by the dog is also
on some of the "stupid people" compilations.

there's also a guy blowing his head off with a gun...
..must've thought it wasn't loaded or something.

Date: March 21, 2008 18:51

is there a longer version of the old lady? That would make my day. i think i'll pass on the guy blowing his head off, unless he has a funny surprised look on his face, then it might be worth my while.

Date: March 21, 2008 18:58

Cindy, is this it? WM, is that that Peter Fonda film? He's got some cool wheels... All this car stuff and all - male kinda stuff - has my testostrone level way up so here's a little treat for all the guys (yeah, I know, too bad it ain't longer - can relate to that for sure.....) you gals can peek if you want to (but no jealousy please - leave cat claws at the front door)

MALE EYE CANDY

Date: March 21, 2008 19:04

yeah she's hot and all, but she ain't got nuthin on me. My baby daddy likes me for my round and bootyful butt. Who cares if baby's got front like dat ho when you got as much back as I do. snap!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: March 21, 2008 19:13

That's a 2 seater - economy class - on SouthWest Airlines FOR SURE, no gettin' just one ticket for that honey's Caboose.... (God, I think I'll be passing up lunch today....) Who's the skinny girl to the right in Photo #1? Is that.... WAIT,.... is that Kate Moss ?......

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: March 21, 2008 20:32

Yeah, Helter...Dirty Mary Crazy Larry is the film. Thanks for the eye candy. I wish my girlfriend was a freak like that!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 21, 2008 20:35

Between the gruesome deaths and the gruesome buttocks, this is possibly the most disturbing IORR thread ever. Congrats to all involved!

Date: March 21, 2008 20:39

Wow, coming from you ohno - that means a lot. That is some high praise, i will gladly accept my share of this honor.

Date: March 21, 2008 20:54

Oh man, now I feel a bit bad, a slight bit of Catholic guilt has hit me (not that I go to church/mass anymore, that was back in the old school days) But I feel I do need some redemption, just to feel better, cleanse my soul. I think this should do the trick -

THE REMOVAL OF HELTER'S GUILTY FEELING CLIP

Date: March 21, 2008 20:59

Man, that's the cutest effing thing I have ever seen.... He is SO CUTE !!!! (think I'm gonna cry.....I'm welling up, can't believe it....)

Date: March 21, 2008 21:00

AH SO CUTE!!!!!! I love love love puppies!!!

I'm not sorry about anything i've posted, but I am sorry about that rug, it's pretty heinous.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 21, 2008 21:08

I guess it doesn't matter that it's Good Friday. Sick shit is always topical.eye popping smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: March 21, 2008 21:09

SCL

are you getting in tune to the straight and narrow?

Date: March 21, 2008 21:13

That's the kind of rug you can find chunks of Hash in from 1978 so it ain't all bad... Damn, isn't ROLO the cutest thing EVER ? I WANT THAT PUPPY !!! Let's track him down, he deserves better than that sh*t carpet !! I'll put in a wood floor so he can chase his little ball all around... (damn, tears are coming again...let me watch it a few times)

Date: March 21, 2008 21:15

i wish you could freeze puppies and kittens so they stop growing, they are so damn cute when they are little.

Date: March 21, 2008 21:22

CC, what a great line - that was a LMAO comment. You're at the top of your game today, sharp as a razor... so tell me, how much caffine have we had ?? Coke AND coffee, gimme FULL inventory... you're listening to WHO'S NEXT right now, am I right? - GETTING IN TUNE, one of their best, OVERLOOKED songs.... And I'm gonna tune/right in on you....

Date: March 21, 2008 21:25

Yeah, freeze em, sounds like it might work... Then Microwave em for a few seconds when you wanna play with them......

Date: March 21, 2008 21:26

you got it, I'm drinking a whole lotta coke today, i'm about 1/2 way through a two liter. But the real kicker is, all i've had to eat other than than was half a bagel and two chocolate chip cookies, so I've got some major sugar coursing through my body.

As for Who's Next, nope I'm not listening to that right now, I was just commenting on Sweetcharmedlifes signature tag.

Who's Next has one of my favorite all time Who song though, Love Aint For Keeping. It just makes me really happy.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 21, 2008 21:31

CindyC
SCL

are you getting in tune to the straight and narrow?

Just a little Cindy....My personal fave off of Who's Next.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1482
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home