Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

shine light press projetion paris 13/03
Posted by: fanch ()
Date: March 14, 2008 12:53

I was invited by the french fan club sympathyforthedevil but I'v not been able to go to Paris but my friend Claude was there with other fan.
Here is some first impressions from twis:

Good, the film is a slaughter, that is more especially as the occasions to see Stones in concert in a room of movies with a good system its, are rare. One is gradually brought to the concert by images of the slides, preparation and of its unforeseen, it is stuffed of humour, and little by little environment changes, Stones leave their cabins, and the enclosures of the room begin the serious things with the riff of JJF. The realization devotes Mick of an end to the other of film. Moreover, at the beginning, the permanent plans on its mug disturbed me a little but I have the impression that they space thereafter. Fan_des_stones and Mick addicts, you will piss in your breeches. One does not see too the other members of the group (I saw more Clinton than Charlie...), but the few plans on Keith are splendid (the intro of Ace tears go by, You got the silver), everyone can film or to photograph Mick, on the other hand Keith has something that only Scorcese and the large photographers can seize; I will even say that one does not realize of the presence of Scorcese to the levers, than by the plans of Keith which are more of the tables. The setlist is looked after, the strong points: JJF, All down the line, Have tears go by, You got the silver, Champagne and reefer with B.Guy, Sympathy, Brown Sugar. Without any doubt, you will not regret displacement to find a room which diffuses film.

Musicalement, the sound is extra, really rock'n'roll and puissant(except choruses in ON position down the line, which, in my opinion, breaks the "powerful" side of the piece.) Scorsese knew to film Stones at the same time with maitrise, technique and passion. The first images in black in white are excellent! Funny moments ago, others émouvants(quand Mick and Keith sings with the same microphone and that their faces are touched almost, there I saw there love me.) If the cameras could be delayed a little on Ronnie, its hands on the guitar and Charlie, it is of course Keith and Mick which crévent the screen. Keith is very touching and what a fishing! its closed smile and its eyes when it plays in say long... I do not know, fan of Stones, if you were in the room, but in any case you go, like me, being époustouflé by Jagger., dancing, leaping one hour and lasting half, this type had been born to be the singer of Stones, it has there only him which has this magnetism, this way of dancing. I have to retain myself not too to advance me on my armchair, because the large plans are omnipresent, believe me you will be ausssi nutcase that me. its hands, the interior of his mouth, hairs on its fronts arm, muscles of its bicepses, tendons of its neck... a treat!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1351
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home