Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's a sad day today
Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: March 14, 2008 06:58

I heard a sad story on the radio and tv today that broke my heart. This morning at after 2am 3 young guys in their twenties are driving their truck to airport to go on a holiday to Hawaii. All of a sudden out of nowhere this guy rams their truck on the highway. They get out to inspect the damage and then someone stops to see if they are ok. Then he takes off. This jerk that rammed them comes back with the 3 guys still outside their truck and drives right at them and hits one and kill him. He then speed off into the blue yonder. I don't think he will turn himself in as he is not MAN enough. Either he was on drugs, drunk or whatever or maybe even road rage that is not a license he holds to kill is it? I feel so bad for the family and his 2 friends. If I was there and saw that I would chase him down and kick his ass down the road to the police station. The preist said the guy that got hit was a very nice young church going quiet man from a nice family. Like the saying goes...It happens to the best of us. God bless him, his family and friends. As for him he can rot in hell. Hopefully someone saw something and will give info to the police.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home