Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Stones-mobile
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 12, 2008 16:08

Just seen, passing my office window on Richmond Green. A red-and-white Citroen 2CV with a giant-size tongue logo on the passenger door and "ITS ONLY ROCK AND ROLL" in big red letters on the boot.

How about a thread with some pictures of other "Stones-mobiles?" I'm sure between all the members of this board we must have seen (or even owned) one or two in our time.

Re: A Stones-mobile
Posted by: Outtake ()
Date: March 12, 2008 17:58

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 12, 2008 18:03

[content.answers.com]
To make some record with the mobile..Bill bought the Stones mobile studio
in the mid-80s & recorded upcomin' bands by it

Posted by: Outtake ()
Date: March 12, 2008 18:03

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 12, 2008 21:11

this is the closest thing i could find - i think i see brian - can anyone else see any stones?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 12, 2008 22:12

Porto, 11 Aug 06

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 12, 2008 22:17

Beast

Porto, 11 Aug 06

I KNEW you were gonna post that, but why "just" the car ... where's the pic of you & BarRoomQueen drooling all over the firkin' thing like a right pair of ..... (wait for it) ..... Porto groupees ?????

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 12, 2008 22:23

Oh yes - well, that one's in the censored category...

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: March 13, 2008 01:04

This is the VW Golf Rolling Stones edition...

Posted by: Greenblues ()
Date: March 13, 2008 11:42

...the "official" Stones Mobile:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-13 11:46 by Greenblues.

Date: March 13, 2008 12:06

Green Lady
Just seen, passing my office window on Richmond Green. A red-and-white Citroen 2CV with a giant-size tongue logo on the passenger door and "ITS ONLY ROCK AND ROLL" in big red letters on the boot.

How about a thread with some pictures of other "Stones-mobiles?" I'm sure between all the members of this board we must have seen (or even owned) one or two in our time.
Hi Green Lady, I have seen that same car a few times around West London and last summer, I saw the owner getting out if it.....I said "nice car" to which she replied "nice shirt" as I was wearing a Stones t-shirt at the time.....!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 13, 2008 14:20

Manofwealthandtaste
Green Lady

Hi Green Lady, I have seen that same car a few times around West London and last summer, I saw the owner getting out if it.....I said "nice car" to which she replied "nice shirt" as I was wearing a Stones t-shirt at the time.....!

I did wonder whether somebody here might post a HEY THAT WAS ME! message.

Beast and Little Queenie have posted the sort of thing I had in mind - the car that's a Stones-shrine on wheels.

The only thing Stones-y about my car is that it's obviously had a hard life and sometimes looks a bit of a wreck - but it's still going strong!

Date: March 13, 2008 14:52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home