Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O/T LZ London release + tour news
Posted by: kees ()
Date: January 20, 2008 17:09

From Tokyo late this afternoon:
the Wendy release is the best one from the London 2007 releases so far. Sound compareable to the Stones '99 S.Bush gig only the audience a bit more notable. Instruments and voice crystal clear.
The DVD is very good too, both sound and view quality. No label mentioned on my copy
All is filmed btw officially.

This weeekend Jimmy Page will visit Tokyo for a press conference. It is widely expected that he will announce the touring dates for Japan. Japan is LZ crazy from the start of the band.
As usual when visiting Japan he will also visit my friends bootleg shop and shop for free. Usually all new LZ by EV,etc. and each title three copies.

Re: O/T LZ London release + tour news
Date: January 20, 2008 17:27

And although title mentions 'complete gig' it misses I can't quit you babe on the DVD
But both sound and image amazingly good....

Posted by: tomcat 6 ()
Date: January 20, 2008 18:36

I wonder if he will get extra copies for the guy in the U.K. he put in prison for selling Led Zeppelin bootlegs...............Page is a c...t

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 20, 2008 19:21

kees
And although title mentions 'complete gig' it misses I can't quit you babe on the DVD

the "I Can't Quit You Baby" was just one line sung as a joke before "Misty Mtn Hop",wasnt it?

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: January 20, 2008 20:35

scottkeef
kees

the "I Can't Quit You Baby" was just one line sung as a joke before "Misty Mtn Hop",wasnt it?
Yes that's true, it was sung by Jason Bonham! So it's for sure not missing on the DVD even if it's not mentioned.

Date: January 20, 2008 21:22

kees, do you mean the show was filmed officially on your version? the reason I asked was the only complete version I've heard people talk about(stateside) is the excellent third eye productions version which I have on very reliable source is an Aud shot dvd. The technology has gotten so good sometimes I have a hard time telling. thanks!

Date: January 20, 2008 23:32

No, mine is problaby same as yours.
I meant that you can clearly see that the show is filmed officially.

Date: January 20, 2008 23:45

thanks for clarification!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1599
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home