Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Live In Paris, 1965 (Wild footage!)
Date: November 23, 2007 13:34

"Around & Around" and "It's All Over Now" live in Paris, 1965. The audio is taken from a soundboard recording of one of their concerts in Paris back in 1965. The video footage is taken from other sources. Some really wild footage here... Riotous audiences, crazed fans and, of course, the Stones. Back when the establishment despised them and they were considered a dangerous influence to the youth! Hope you like it and please let me know what you think!

Re: Rolling Stones Live In Paris, 1965 (Wild footage!)
Date: November 23, 2007 18:02

No comments yet?

Bump!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 23, 2007 18:09

i just now got to a computer i can look at it on, Memo! wish me luck :E

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 23, 2007 18:41

looks like a lot of effort! and once the concert audio starts it sounds freakin great -
now i'm going to put on my Paris 65 CD, so ... thanks for the nudge!
it would also be really cool if you could upload some of the footage you used "as is" -
as you found it, i mean. i don't mean the Charlie Is My Darling stuff, the TAMI show, the NME show etc -
i mean the "Bravo" footage and some of those others that actually are relatively rare.

thanks & have some popcorn!

(and ... you asked, right? the introductory bits from Charlie Is My Darling take way too long -
it would be cooler to get right to the concert audio & footage.) (and the Department of Historical Accuracy
wishes to note that a lot of the clips are from 64, but your description implies it's all from 65.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-23 19:08 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 23, 2007 19:28

The video is great, but how can one not scroll down and also hear/watch "The singer and not the song"? Great song

Posted by: neptune ()
Date: November 23, 2007 23:14

God, was Brian hip in 1965! All dressed in white with that cool vest and a Gibson Firebird slung over to boot. That was such a great time in Stones history, when they really were MAKING history as opposed to reliving it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1253
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home