Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Found out what a Jake Box is
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 16, 2007 12:27

Bought Rolled Gold this morning. The CD's are in paper sleeves fold out when you open them, pretty nice. Also there is a benefit of not having those plastic buttons. For those of you that may not know the buttons can damage the data on the CD when flexing the CD too much. Also there is a nice high gloss booklet. I've only heard the first four songs. I really like the sound of Come on, but thought I wanna be your man had too much bass flutter. The next two were great as well. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Re: Found out what a Jake Box is
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: November 16, 2007 19:07

Hey Frank. I got it today too. It looks good, but it will never be played for me. The hassle is too big with it. I'll use the normal one I have. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 17, 2007 00:04

Hi Kent. Been a while since I've seen your name on the board. How are you? I see you're getting pretty heavy on the collecting, or have you been doing it a while? That's cool you were first in line at Horsens last year and got a free CD. I still haven't found a complete (CD) show. Have you? Bet you had a great time at the Copenhagen gig. Wish I could of made it. Maybe next time. Rock on my friend.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: November 18, 2007 14:25

Yeah I've been away for a while. Working nights can be pretty tough from time to time. :-D
I've always been heavy on collecting, though I go after CD releases almost exclusively. Horsens is out on bootleg (Complete). Not the best sound in the world, but it's worth a trade IMO. As a souvenir it's good. I guess quite a few have it on the Hot Stuff forum.
You should've been in Copenhagen man. That one really knocked my socks right off. :-)

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1059
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home