Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SONG MOST PLAYED BY FAN WHEN IT WAS RELEASED
Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: September 5, 2007 02:48

FOR me the singles come to mind,every w.end my landlady wanted to throw me out,but what can a poor boy do?I was getting my rocks off on the stones. The singles were: no1 JUMPING JACK FLASH NO2 HONKY TON WOMEN. NO3 BROWN SUGAR.
As fans cut out the crap regarding the set list played on BIGGER BANG TOUR OR
other tours,be glad STONES are still here,NO BAND HAS TAKEN ROCK-ROLL SO FAR.
Their is so much good music of the stones to be enjoyed,so get your rocks off on the stones music you love,everybody likes diffrent songs and lps,but the most thing is its STONES MUSIC.IT'S ONLY ROCK-ROLL BUT WE LIKE IT.KISH.

Re: SONG MOST PLAYED BY FAN WHEN IT WAS RELEASED
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: September 5, 2007 03:00

YEAH , MAN , IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL THIS TO THE GUYS HERE.
THEY ARE IN GREAT FORM , MAYBE KEITH GETS DRUNK , BUT KEITHS KEITH AND WE LOVE HIM AND ALSO MICK , CHARLIE , AND RONNIE , NO BAND IN THE WORLD DOES WHAT THEY ARE DOING , SLIDE AND CHUCK BERRIAN SOLOS AT THE SAME TIME , HAPPINNESS , EMOTIONS , LICKS , SCREAMS , SPOTLIGHTS , DRUMMINGS , GIRLS !!!!
THATS WHAT THE STONES MEAN FOR ME , AND THE WARHORSES ARE THE BEST SONGS , THIS IS WHY WE CALL THEM LIKE THAT , DONT GET BORED OF EM , AND THEY PLAYED GREAT AND RARE SONGS ON STAGE!:
SWAY , SHES SO COLD , SHE WAS HOT , LET IT BLEED , WAITING ON A FRIEND , SOME GIRLS , LOVING CUP , CONNECTION , UNDER MY THUMB , TNA , SHINE A LIGHT , BEAST OF BURDEN , THEY GAVE IT ALL , 145 SHOWS , YOU WANT MORE????
THEYLL ALWAYS BE THERE ON STAGE FOR YOU , THATS WHY THE HIGH PRICES , THEY DESERVE IT , ITS HARD WORK , NOT JUST PLAYING AND THATS ALL.
AND PLEASE DONT SAY KEITHS GETTING BAD AND MICKS GETTING BALD , AND THAT STUFF , THEYLL BE BACK FOR YOU GUYS , NEVER STOP AS RONNIE SAID!!!!
THATS THE ROLLING STONES ROCKNROLL AND NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY IF THEYRE DRUNK OR THEYRE OLD!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: September 5, 2007 03:22

WE are going to get lot of negative replies but who cares we LOVE the STONES
and the music they make and play,what great track from BIGGER BANG.
LAUGH I NEARLY DIED. by the way recored by stones in 2005.
YEA,YEA,YEA.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 5, 2007 03:35

I'd love it a lot more if you guys didn't use capital letters per bv's request. Thank you.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: September 5, 2007 05:05

Probably Ya Yas in its entirety...It didnt come off my turntable for at least a year...well occasionally. Pretty much the same today. I still listen to it at least once a week. Nothing really like it, by any band.

JR

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 5, 2007 05:23

They've all been big but do remember Beggars as a killer...
Jeez couldn't get past Sympathy for a few days...And Sticky
picked it up in the arvo and just thrashed it for weeks..
Mates turned up with an invite to an orgy but even turned that down
Went on to live with it...drifted inta dream world accompanied by
the fade of Moonlight Mile for many many nightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1604
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home