Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

LSTNT and Satisfaction Last Night (Thurs)
Posted by: sherer1 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 14:38

Was it just me but during Let's Spend the Night Together I heard Lisa and others doing backing vocals but they weren't on stage at the time. Keith wasn't doing any vocals so where were these coming from ?

I noticed the same thing during Satisfaction. They were on the B Stage and just had Chuck and Darryl Jones there but there were backing vocals on Satifaction, I could see the main stage clearly even though the lights were out and no one was on there doing backing vocals either

Re: LSTNT and Satisfaction Last Night (Thurs)
Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: August 24, 2007 14:53

If you look at the official setlists that are sometimes up on the fan sites, you will see that BV Offstage (backing vocals) appears against some songs. Also BC Guitar (Blondie) is offstage occasionally although less now.

I have a setlist for San Sebastian here (can't easily upload) and BV is on all the B stage songs, and BC guitar on two (Its all over now and Satisfaction).

I also heard the BC vocals last night when at the B Stage, whilst arguing with the local security people....

Posted by: micklay66 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 15:17

Chuck was singing his heart out during let's spend the night together, although I agree did appear to be some Lisa in the mix.

Posted by: sherer1 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 16:19

thanks for letting me know. Just glad it was off stage singing and not stuff on tape

Posted by: wineaux ()
Date: August 26, 2007 02:50

I did notice the backup vocals on Satisfaction while on the B stage and kept looking at the main stage, but didn't see them. And yes, Chuck was strong on vocals during Satisfaction.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2851
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home