Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hope this is it....
Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: August 22, 2007 17:56

Please go out on top (sort of).....you are the greatest there ever was or will be.....no more greatest hits tour...if you do something together, make it different...a blues CD as suggested....if you perform, do it small with real setlists.....Time is not on your side....Time waits for no one.....This should be the last time.....

Re: Hope this is it....
Posted by: Turd On The Run ()
Date: August 22, 2007 21:23

"...you are the greatest there ever was or will be.....no more greatest hits tour...if you do something together, make it different...a blues CD as suggested....if you perform, do it small with real setlists..."

Amen, Lynn 1...amen...totally agree...

Re: Hope this is it....
Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: August 22, 2007 22:31

Agree as well. If they kept doing the same greatest hits thing and same formula I think they would just get more bad critism from fans and critics. I know many Stones fans from over the years that will not go see them anymore because of this disney world, over the top stadium performance. Next thing you know Blondie will get a solo spot, hey Lisa has one, never thought that would happen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1896
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home