Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Biggest Bang" in Greece: What the hell happens here??
Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: August 14, 2007 13:42

The DVD is not on sale yet. And the most outrageous thing is that people from the biggest stores in Athens have no idea about it! Does anyone from Greece know something more about this absurd situation?

PS: BTW, these days some very positive articles about the tour are published on big greek newspapers.

Re: "Biggest Bang" in Greece: What the hell happens here??
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: August 14, 2007 13:45

Why bother?

order on play.com

you will receive it within less than a week

C

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: August 14, 2007 13:46

What exactly do you mean? I saw it in Virgin Megastores about four or five days ago... Under New releases...

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Date: August 14, 2007 14:08

What? Thanks for the info, gia43. Being back from my holidays, two days ago, i visited "Metropolis" and two other central stores. But not VM. I supposed if "Metropolis" knows nothing, noone knows something...

PS Liddas, i couldn't wait an week!

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 14, 2007 14:17

I noticed tht in Athens, When new rock releases come out it takes weeks longer sometimes for them to come to Athens - even Virgin Mega. I remember I was there when Dylan's TIME OUT OF MIND came out and no one in Athens had it... they were gonna have it sent from London if I wanted to wait.... Wonderful country but a bit slow on the new releases..... That's OK, the beautiful islands make up for it....

Date: August 14, 2007 14:57

Shit...Just phoned to "Virgin Megastores"... Their answer was "not yet"... Gia43, i'm afraid that you saw a bill, a poster or something like that, not the real @#$%& DVD...

I would say VERY slow country on the new releases HelterSkelter, not a bit slow. Unacceptable situation, especially when you are eager for rock after the holidays in beautiful islands...

Date: August 14, 2007 15:01

Ok this is really weird cos I actually picked it up and looked at it... Either I'm going crazy or they really don't know what's goin' on... If you're close, go check it out yourself! The crazy store I was in was the one at Stadiou!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-14 15:59 by gia43.

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: August 14, 2007 15:27

I bought at Fnac in Mall at 31 July.It is full of these and on screens it shows the Rio show.I bought it for 48 euros if I remember right.

Date: August 14, 2007 15:27

"If you're close, go check it out yourself"

Of course, i'll do it gia43! The store is open until nine o clock, so there is time. Thanks again. (What a crazy country!).

Date: August 14, 2007 15:28

Fine StratoGR. Thanks.

Date: August 14, 2007 22:36

Gia43, your info was very useful as well your advice! I bought "Biggest Bang" from Virgin Megastores. You was right, the DVD was under "New Releases"... But a few hours ago they told me "not on sale yet"! What can we say? In our country middle- August does mean "everything is off", people's mind included sometimes...

Date: August 14, 2007 23:08

Glad I could help!! And now I know I'm not seeing things!! Have fun watching it and as far as our country is concerned I had forgotten about the middle of August "virus"... But that was the problem for sure!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home