Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR forum signature
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 5, 2007 00:16

I have noticed that some have started using large tongues or messages in their IORR forum signature. Please use the link on top of the forum pages listed as "forum help and policies", and please read the policy about signature:

Signature
You may have a signature connected to your user profile. Please use a small and non-dominating signature. Graphics are accepted if they are small i.e. smaller than what you write, not dominating. No animations accepted, and please no offending graphics. The signature should not contain any messages or campaigns. It is basically there to show your name or other similar information about yourself.

I am not hapåpy at all if I have to spend my time cleaning up and telling people about signatures that are bad vs. the policy. If your siganture have been around for weeks then I am sure it is ok, but if you made a new and gig signature with a large tongue or a message or anything that may confuse the reader and make the forum slower or more complex to use then please get rid of the signature or make it nicer and according to the rules. The rules are very simple, and they are made so that the message is the most important part, not the signature. Se how other people do it, that is a good rule in life.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1652
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home