Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

PLEASE STOP THESE KEITH THREADS
Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: August 2, 2007 16:48

I´m really sorry but I have to say this unless it´s another Keith thread. PLease let this guy be himself and don´t start and support these Keith this or thats. It´s really embarassing to read each day new stuff wich sombeody brews in his kitchen. Let him live and rock and in the end let him die but don´t try to find out what´s happeneng or what happened. You won´t ever know unless he will tell us.

"Maybe I´m right, and maybe you´re wrong it doesn´t matter" Woody 1979

Re: PLEASE STOP THESE KEITH THREADS
Posted by: aslecs ()
Date: August 2, 2007 16:58

WHAT???????????

Date: August 2, 2007 17:06

is this a keith thread??

Posted by: bobo ()
Date: August 2, 2007 17:07

with a new angle

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: August 2, 2007 17:25

Keith? Never heard of him.

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon."

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 2, 2007 17:27

...oh great....another Keith thread.....

Posted by: tjkeef ()
Date: August 2, 2007 17:36

I've always liked Keith's threads!!!!!

Posted by: KingBee ()
Date: August 2, 2007 17:43

Hey man, I started the drug thread, because I wanna know what experiences other people made with those drugs, and what they think it is that keeps Keef going round and round. Don´t tell me, I´m injuring the private life of a guy who tells reporters about snorting his fathers ashes!?! That´s ridiculous, really...

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: August 2, 2007 20:34

Instead of insisting that people not start Keith threads, which seems rather odd on a Stones BBS, why not just avoid them?

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: August 2, 2007 21:05

Yeah, that's quite simple. Avoid the threads on Keith if you don't fancy them and start a bunch of Wood vs Taylor threads instead. On second thought, forget about the latter part, please!!!

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: August 2, 2007 21:09

I always try to resist contributing to these threads...but folks post so much bollocks that's hard to ignore and I always succumb :^(

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: August 3, 2007 00:08

yes spud, that's what I meant

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: August 3, 2007 01:04

Spud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always try to resist contributing to these
> threads...but folks post so much bollocks that's
> hard to ignore and I always succumb :^(

Spud, there is help for those addicted to bollocks! You start by admitting that you are in fact addicted and need help! I've been there, I know!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 3, 2007 02:52

I thought Keith had a body double because he was just not up to touring anymore?? Inquiring minds want to know....

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 3, 2007 03:00

You can't have too many Keith threads.

On one hand, you can't have too many Keith threads... because if you have too many, people might get sick of it.

On the other hand, this IS a site for Stones fans, so you really CAN'T have too many Keith threads.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-03 03:03 by schillid.

Posted by: Nelson ()
Date: August 3, 2007 03:10

About drugs Ill think Iam on top here,in both english ,sewdish,and colombian. Yeah Gram said something about not lying. Just had a pizza and a snort gotenburgh,soon,alrighth just a momemt---pizza leftover AHHHH we are on the road about an hour,stpop to meet some girls and smoke some potyeha you know-got some slice left-Burrito is on -wonderful

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: August 3, 2007 03:50

More Keith threads, not less....

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 3, 2007 03:54

yeah your right man, this is a stones board, why talk about keith, lets talk about fine ming china

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: August 3, 2007 04:26

Thanx for the thread! People have way to much time on there hand's these day's! period! stop fuc***** bitching about Keef this and Keef that. Get a life! I'm worried about him too,but i think alot of people are to drastic here. What does that spell to much time on iorr like bv has mentioned before,hum i wonder why he is the voice of reason. I guess he know's if you get sucked away in his web site you are some what not right in the noggin! Here's to Keef tonight Cheer's Jah Keef to my St.Gene Red,and cheers to St. Marry's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1600
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home