Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who`s Nelason???
Posted by: Nelson ()
Date: July 29, 2007 20:37

Iheard a lot of me lately. Good and bad. As a true rocker i dont care,but I just want to tell you I really like like you people here.Rooster,Rockman ,Lukester,Cindy C,Eric snow,gazza.and and a bucnch of others. Iam sorry if I hurt anyony. But some issues dontnt fit meI can understand that those issues are interessting for others-ex. who sings on "chilid of the Moon". I find stuff like what kind of drugs and the amont of it they were using during "Exil". An why there best albums were made during Keithts Heroin Period,rather than with strings he use on that or that song. If some one here missunderstood me her , thats not my point. If case so,sorry. I just like some more jokes around. Its only rock and roll-aint it.
Nelson hugs you all.

Re: Who`s Nelason???
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 29, 2007 20:57

Somebody were offended over that cocaine-thread - well I certainly didn't see any problem. Didn't have anything to contribute with though - never could afford such medications.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-29 21:07 by Erik_Snow.

Date: July 29, 2007 21:10

Hi Erik,I dont use kokain. Joke, i wont to have some fun here. And some facts in a nice mix. People dont get offended by my post,half are true and half are bullshit. Do you get offended by Keiths bla bla. I wrote a serious answer to king snake-but there were just a couple of response to that. Is there a competiton who are the biggest stone fan? I just loved them for almost 30 years,but I am not fanatic. But Keiths humor has got to me.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 29, 2007 21:24

Aha - well it's easy to misunderstand sarcasm and jokes when one can't hear any voices - only these sterile letters. I've been misunderstood too...don't take it too hard Nelson

Date: July 29, 2007 22:30

Erik_Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aha - well it's easy to misunderstand sarcasm and
> jokes when one can't hear any voices - only these
> sterile letters. I've been misunderstood
> too...don't take it too hard Nelson

Thats what I wanted to say.. Thanks Eric.
But Illkeep up the jokes-I just cant changes.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 30, 2007 21:57

Nelson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iheard a lot of me lately. Good and bad. As a true
> rocker i dont care,but I just want to tell you I
> really like like you people here.Rooster,Rockman
> ,Lukester,Cindy C,Eric snow,gazza.and and a bucnch
> of others.

Aw - thank you kindly for including me on your list. You made my day!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: July 31, 2007 01:07

...hey Nelson.......I missed the thread about the cocaine. That's too bad because I'm sure I would have enjoyed your comments......party on bro'......................................and I liked your part in that new Simpson's movie.....in the movie you laughed so many times at Bart (who got caught skateboarding naked) that you lost your voice......then your Mom even laughed at Bart.......funny stuff, funny stuff

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 31, 2007 01:14

Ahh thanks Nelson....Yeah glad I made it on ya list...
Never spotted ya hurtin' anyone man...So just get with us cats and ROCK!!!!

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1164
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home