Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New here - a few questions
Posted by: rainbow52 ()
Date: July 25, 2007 12:33

Hello everyone,

I went to the Budapest show a few days ago, it was my first Rolling Stones show and i was completely blown away. So now I wanna go to another one, but because of my schedule and location (South-East Europe) I can only do Düsseldorf. I figured out flights etc but I have a few questions about tickets. Up till now I always had standing tickets, general admission, which means I was usually either in the front row or close by. I took a look at the Düsseldorf Arena - what's up with all the blocks and rows? Does that mean there are no standing tickets, only seats? Of course all the good ones (front) are sold out, I would love nothing more than to see the Stones once more, but I don't think I could sit down at any gig, let alone theirs, so if anyone who's been to this type of venue can tell me how things work I'd be very grateful. And of course if there's anyone that has decent tix to spare I'm interested - would hate having to buy them on eBay or from scalpers.

Cheers,
Rainbow

Re: New here - a few questions
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 25, 2007 15:20

Hi Rainbow,
have a look at the "All Sold Out" the ticket trader section of this board, you just might find to get what you need...
[www.iorr.org]

Date: July 25, 2007 17:11

Hey,

thanks, I'll see if I can find sth there - but I still need info about the venue - surely the floor isn't seated! Are there any barriers between different blocks? I've seen all the tix are numbered - blocks and rows, and if I manage to get a ticket for block A, how do they know I'll go to a certain row or spot if they aren't seated? I don't get the logistics behind this type of arrangements, like I said, I'm used to general admission.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 25, 2007 17:38

Unfortunately, yes - the floor is all seated, the seats are numbered in rows and blocks and correspond to the ticket.

They won't be used for sitting, only as place-holders when the Stones come on.
but you can have a nap (sleep) while the support band is boring you - lol.

Date: July 25, 2007 17:58

That's like going to the theatre, not a rock show, jeez. Technically I could do Oslo, they have normal standing tix for the field, but that's a bit out of my league financially. I'll see what I can do, thank you so much for the info & wish me luck - I'd really love to see the guys once more, but only if I get floor tix, A block. I'm spoiled, I know.

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: July 25, 2007 18:37

Forget your location , the deal is to see the stones!
My location is Central/North America , im goin to london , try to purchase a hot seat package at rs.com

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Date: July 25, 2007 18:59

The special packages are sold out, but even if they weren't, as much as I love the Stones I don't really feel like selling an organ or two to see them. Have fun in London!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1190
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home