Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Love in Vain
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: July 22, 2007 19:44

There was an old topic here with the exact tabs of LIV Ya Ya's version

Gotta give it to a friend of mine but can't find it anymore

Can you remember where it is

C

p.s. I already tried the search thing, but still I did not find it

Re: Love in Vain
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: July 22, 2007 19:48

Listen to the Anaheim La 78 version pure SOUL!!!!

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 22, 2007 20:43

That's as maybe my barnyard friend but the question pertained to tabs for Love in Vain from Get Yer Ya Yas Out. To answer your question Liddas I have never seen a tab specif tothis version (but I haven't looked either) but it should be relatively easy to figure out. Keith's bits are i standard and the chords are G,G7,C,D and Em. Mick's bits are in open G and. If you have a Windows media player there is a function you can use to slow the play speed by half while still maintaining pitch. The song is not played fast as you know but at least you can pick up the nuances. Hope this is of some help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-22 21:38 by ChrisM.

Posted by: King Snake ()
Date: July 22, 2007 21:46

I don`t get it.. how come you people can`t figure all that simple guitar work out without tabs?

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 22, 2007 22:00

Which "you people" are you referring to? Only one person asked for a tab. I think the world might be a better place if everyone realized that people are different and that what is easy for some is not as easy for others.

Posted by: Christian ()
Date: July 22, 2007 22:04

Posted by: winter ()
Date: July 22, 2007 22:53

good find. i've noticed that ALOT of the free tabs sites are being shut down by the people/companies that try to sell tabs and sheet music. i tried to find a steve howe part the other day and all four of the google links went to pages which are "temporarily unavailable" due to copyright, which is bullsh*t if the users themselves transcribed them.

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: July 23, 2007 08:57

Seems to be alot of cats looking for TABs. Maybe a special section on here just for them.

Date: July 24, 2007 12:32

Chritian, thank you!

C

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: July 24, 2007 13:00

goggle it...Rolling Stones Tabs.....i remember when i first started playing ......could not wait to play HAPPY.....!!!!!!
i am ready if they ever need a extra guitarist

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 24, 2007 13:10

There's some good tabs here as well: [www.mikesguitarsite.co.uk]

Posted by: Child Of Clay ()
Date: July 24, 2007 14:30

funny how people always say it's easy to figure out this and that song by ear, and then if they post them on the net, they're usually way off. If someone asks for a tab, either help them or keep your superior ears to yourself. If they could figure it out they wouldn't ask for it.
Keith himself has said there were some blues-things he wouldn't have ever figured out if the old guys hadn't shown him how it's done. Sure it's more social way, but basically not much different from reading a decent tab (with possible instruction).
I've pretty much posted the same tirade before, but the replies to tab requests are so predictable too.

Date: July 24, 2007 16:02

Child Of Clay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> funny how people always say it's easy to figure
> out this and that song by ear, and then if they
> post them on the net, they're usually way off.

It's even more funny to hear how people cope with songs that they consider "simple" ...

C

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 24, 2007 17:23

The tabs by Don Czarski (sp?) are notoriously off, avoid those.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home