Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ticketmasre scam
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: July 13, 2007 20:39

my tickets were lost in the mail i tore up my credit card set up will call i cant get in. this didnt happen but ticketmastetr told me it would - if youare attending any event for will call have the original ccard with you, picture id and another card may not get you in.- thats probably how igot giantsstadim 110 row a at showtime, i already talked to ticketmaster about my lost tickets unfortunately for them i have my torn up card - this was an investigation.

Re: ticketmasre scam
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: July 13, 2007 20:44

no comments? are you afraid?

Posted by: Papalaz1 ()
Date: July 13, 2007 20:44

Were you stoned when you wrote this? I can't make head nor tail of it.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: July 13, 2007 20:49

I have had 2 situations with ticketmaster. The first involves a Stones show at Dodger Stadium in the 90's. The seats on my tickets didn't exist. They sat us in an area not as good as expected however they refunded the entire price of the 2 tickets.
The other they were able to look up my order and have the replacement tickets waiting at will call. Actually now I remember back in 1982 for the first US festival, I arrived after will call closed to pick up tickets I purchased over the phone 2 days prior, I found a rep from ticketmaster (maybe ticketron back then)after houding security, and they let us in,

Re: normal policies
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 13, 2007 21:33

what's the big deal? you have your credit card pieces, so ... so what?
(what would you have them do - give your tickets to just anyone who turns up claiming to be you??)

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 13, 2007 21:39

Except for overcharging, I don't think Ticketbastard tries to rip people off.

I think it's their overwhelming ineptitude that really burns my drawers!

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: July 13, 2007 21:41

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-31 03:49 by cirrhosis.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1219
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home