Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith pics
Posted by: Han ()
Date: June 27, 2007 02:23

For those who like that sort of thing, there are some recent photos of Keith on Ross Halfin's site
[www.rosshalfin.co.uk]

You might have to scrape me off the floor at the end of the tour, but it'll be really good scrapings. - Mick Jagger

Re: Keith pics
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 27, 2007 02:31

Good shots...but not great, imho. The moustache still throws me off and Keith looks a bit pudgy in the face in these pics.

Great quality and style though.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 27, 2007 08:48

don't miss the diary entry:

Flew to Frankfurt yesterday afternoon to shoot Keith Richards. It was baking - arrived at the Commerbank Stadium at 5pm. It was surrounded by people eating sausages with mustard. I called John Bionelli to see if he was still in town, he'd left for Munich. 'But it could be a bunch of Russ Irwin fans eating his leftovers'.

I am taken into the bowels of the stadium, given my own room and asked what I'd like - guitars etc. As soon as I set up in comes Keith. He was easy and I mean really easy, considering where he is in the league of rockstardom. Keith did what ever I asked of him, he was a joy. He had a thin postwar spiv-style moustache - reminded me of Sid James in a Carry On film, up to no good in a mischievious way. Shot him with his 1920's Martin acoustic on which he writes all his songs, and with his 1953 Fender Telecaster. I think I got a nice portrait holding his fedora to finish, I'll have to wait till I see the film (yes, I shot it on film, vintage like Keith). He thanked me for coming.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: June 27, 2007 10:28

LOL, Love the bit about the sausages.
At least Keith didn't "slip on a Frankfurter" ;^)

Posted by: Koschi ()
Date: June 27, 2007 10:31

The second pic is really great!!!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: June 27, 2007 10:55

i like the middle pic the best.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 27, 2007 11:20

Great to see the pirate smiling!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 27, 2007 20:36

don't miss the other Frankfurt shots on his site (they're mislabelled, but clearly from Frankfurt): [www.rosshalfin.co.uk]
and Halfin's older ones of Keith, if folks haven't seen them: [www.rosshalfin.co.uk]

"the worse [Keith] looks, the better he photographs"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1177
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home