Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Jagger talking Catalán!!!!
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: June 21, 2007 03:41

I know was posted before, but what a video!! Keith, Charlie and Ronnie cracking up because keith!!!
Barcelona!!!!

Vamos España!!

Carlitos
tenerife

Re: Mick Jagger talking Catalán!!!!
Date: June 21, 2007 03:44

Keith looks Harpo Marx and Ronnie as Groucho in A day at the races,saluting!!!
hilarious!!!

Carlitos
tenerife

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: June 21, 2007 04:12

JAJAJAJA , ke video!!!
Me cae ke keith esta medio jarra!!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: June 21, 2007 08:43

That's GREAT! They seem to be having a genuinely good time (maybe at Mick's expense, but...he loves that).

Mick's got a side job as a Berlitz instructor.

Keith's gotta stop borrowing Chuck's clingy shirts. Charlie always looks like he's part of the NASA team in those jackets!

Posted by: Uri ()
Date: June 21, 2007 11:50

Gracias por colgar el video Carlitos, pero no mas toros por favor! ;-)

Salut
Catalonia is not Spain

Date: June 21, 2007 15:19

ajajajajaja, Pora favor si te dejas de poner eso de Catalonia is not Spain, yo dejaré eso de los toros.

Please if you stop saying Catalonia is not Spain I will stop posting Bull pics, by the way, are you still getting money from Spanish Goverment and all the money from European Union to make highways, hospitals, cities, etc...?

carlitos
Tenerife

Re: Mick Jagger talking Catalan!!!!
Posted by: Uri ()
Date: June 22, 2007 00:16

Nothing about money here. Only identity, culture, language. And the right to decide to leave a country that colonised another, and imposed a language and a government over another (shamefully by the force of arms). Still today. Heard HumanRights and Amnesty Int reports about Spain? You should know about this, even more living in Canary Islands.

But this is not the place to speak about this, as this is not the place to post some symbols that might be offensive to some communities, besides whatever ideology is yours.

Sorry to Stones fans reading this, but there's still not freedom in the world, not in Europe either. Not that far.

Won't post anything else 'bout this on this threat anyway. The essentials have been said already.

It was just so emotionally deep to hear Mick speaking in Catalan in a message specially for us Catalan people, with a language on the edge of extintion. It doesn't happen that much these days. But we have some great exceptions, like this one, and the official dvd by Bruce Springsteen in Barcelona, where he only speaks Catalan to the audience.

Salut and thanks for reading whoever you are.
Catalonia is not Spain, nor Vasque Country, nor Galizia, nor...

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: June 22, 2007 03:13

Hahahaha
That wa great! Keith never looked like Jack Sparrow as much as he did on that video. Weird. Very funny, I wish there was more. They should do one like this in every country!

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: June 22, 2007 03:15

I found another one:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home