Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Happy Father's Day to all.
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 17, 2007 07:32

Since most every holiday revolves around women, its a relief to have one for ourselves fellas.

Does anyone have any special moments to share about themselves as Fathers or a memory from a moment with your Father or Grandfather?

Is it more important for your children to spend the day with you or you to go and see your Father?

Re: Happy Father's Day to all.
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 17, 2007 09:12

Mine is for my daughter. She's only 3 1/2 and been through 12 eye surgeries to keep her vision. She has some vision in her right eye and none in her left. She's a joy to be around and we'll have a great day! happy F-day to all the fathers out there! And ladies, make a good breakfast for your men!

Posted by: southboundtrain ()
Date: June 17, 2007 12:24

bump (so people remember to call their dads today)

Posted by: bobo ()
Date: June 17, 2007 12:30

Yeh, me and my six year old son is headin' off to a football game today.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 18, 2007 01:20

Just got me some shirts a ticked to spend what ever I want an 3 cd box "Collected" by Cat Stevens a handmade paper Tie from my grand child and a handmade birthday calendar from my youngest.

Posted by: mofur ()
Date: June 18, 2007 01:22

Hmmmm...Father's Day in Denmark is on the 5th. of June....not that it made any difference as the SO forgot anyways!! Hrrrruuuuummmmppppfffff!! ;-)

Posted by: Monkeylad ()
Date: June 18, 2007 02:03

When Mick opens his mailbox around Father's Day, do hundreds of greeting cards spill out?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home