Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: 30 mins after the show - the concert on USB stick
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 15, 2007 21:16

There is a concert festival in Austria, Nova Rock.
They have a new service this year - 30 mins after the concert you can get the gig on an USB stick for 17 Euros. Extremely cool, in my opinion. I know they did it with CDs after the concerts already, somehow I even like the idea with the USB stick more. Pity the Stones can't do that...it should be included in the ticket price!

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Re: OT: 30 mins after the show - the concert on USB stick
Posted by: TE ()
Date: June 15, 2007 21:23

It's a mystery to most of us.
Even trough the web they could make some money that way. If they (M.C) are after the money... rofl.
U2 had this option I think (through the web).

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: June 15, 2007 21:54

I guess they just would have to solve a few issues with Mr Klein concerning the "older" songs

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: June 15, 2007 22:01

The Stones (well, Mick anyway) are too worried about having total control over how their live releases sound to put out anything live that doesn't have a ton of overdubs. If they did, the great unwashed masses might hear some of those bum notes and think "ouch, in retrospect this isn't as great as I remember it being." And we can't have that. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ...

Posted by: 61' telecaster ()
Date: June 15, 2007 23:05

If they sell it or give it away with the ticket rthey will not be able to sell double albums and DVD box sets after the tour.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1783
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home